Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best imisstalkingtoyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best imisstalkingtoyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about imiss you images, imi ranking in india 10, imis full form, dusmanii imi poarta pica lyrics, imis la,

• 13 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #imisstalkingtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

"On some days, I miss sharing everything to you" Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #imisstalkingtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Silvi Gupta

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #imisstalkingtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Only on some days !?

Yes, because you live in my heart n.

When I live in your heart, then you should never miss me.

But I miss you on some days n.

May I know the reason.

Yes !! It's because at times the voice of the heart doesn't reach the brain. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #imisstalkingtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Tapoja Das

read more
when ego laughs at me. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #imisstalkingtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
I listen you talking to others,
My mind collects the words 
to share with you.
Then you look at me with those 
eyes, asking to give 5 minutes more.
I speak it all in my mind,
thought I shared with you.
Then you ask 
“Yes! You were saying something”
I am blank,
‘Coz I have said it all….
don’t know to you or 
to myself… Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #imisstalkingtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
" You mean you don't always miss me"

" Those days are yet not made my dear"

" Such romantic talks always have some hidden agendas"

"You know me well" Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #imisstalkingtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
on others I miss you, silently holding my hands and hugging me.  Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #imisstalkingtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Especially when you are here face to face.
Silence speaks volumes loudly!
What's the need for talking, if you're near Me!  Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #imisstalkingtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Ish Kumar King

read more
I have almost every memory preserved of you and me. I remember many dates from last year. Each date or a particular moment I remember has something to do with you.
Now these memories are the only things I have preserved. I even tried to tell you but you didn't and I can't.The last month went was worse for me. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #imisstalkingtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Siddarth

#yqbaba #randomscribbles Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #imisstalkingtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
then I recall how you left me to talk with

'myself'  #yqbaba #randomscribbles 

Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #imisstalkingtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Trinayana Roy

#Conversation #imisstalkingtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #trinayana #Randommusings life

read more
I miss the verbal banter, the chitchats that would keep us engaged till the early hours of dawn while we explored the depths of our souls. #conversation #imisstalkingtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #trinayana #randommusings #life
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification