Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best itsfinephrase Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best itsfinephrase Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i its my life, true love finds its way, its my love story songs, amoeba digest its food in the, i its been a while meaning,

• 29 Followers
  • 32 Stories

Abid

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase it's fine in 1 line. #itsfinephrase #museofmine My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It will take time but I'll heal myself.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase it's fine in 1 line. #itsfinephrase 
#museofmine 
My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase it's fine in 1 line. #itsfinephrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Let be, it's done and dusted..
 Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase it's fine in 1 line. #itsfinephrase 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase it's fine in 1 line. #itsfinephrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Is easy to define rather than explaining everything to those who never understand. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase it's fine in 1 line. #itsfinephrase 

Silvi Gupta

read more
Koi na..., hota hai..., akhir hum sab ek hi thali ke chatte-batte hai.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase it's fine in 1 line. #itsfinephrase 

Afrin Jahan

read more
When your feel satisfied from inside. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase it's fine in 1 line. #itsfinephrase 

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
to be an odd among the evens Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase it's fine in 1 line. #itsfinephrase 

Poonam Suyal

read more
to get angry sometime  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase it's fine in 1 line. #itsfinephrase 

Poonam Suyal

read more
not to be fine all the time Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase it's fine in 1 line. #itsfinephrase 

Poonam Suyal

read more
if you don't like me Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase it's fine in 1 line. #itsfinephrase 

Mac Edwards

read more
It's fine to say, "it's fine"
Because it's the best concealer of my pain  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase it's fine in 1 line. #itsfinephrase 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification