Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best heartisthatglass Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best heartisthatglass Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hoping to hear from you soon, looking forward to hear from you, heart touching love thoughts in hindi, heart touching sad love story in hindi, heart touching lines in hindi for love,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Sakthy RS

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #heartisthatglass #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Which I  handle it with utmost
care always my dear. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #heartisthatglass #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Anitha Elisha

That takes your loved one's pain 
And breaks when your loved one's
don't understand you.  #mykindaheartisaglassquote #heartisthatglass #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanchita Salunkhe

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #heartisthatglass #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

read more
Your heart is that glass which is hard to catch, beautiful to see, strong from outside but weak from  inside. 
Once broken into pieces isn't possible to join.  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #heartisthatglass #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

Dilse Alfaazz

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #heartisthatglass #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
which stores my soul. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #heartisthatglass #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
When its broken, that totally broken.. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #heartisthatglass #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

REETA LAKRA

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #heartisthatglass #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba original yreeta-lakra-9mba

read more
Which has 
Transparency as well as reflection.
Which is 
A window as well as mirror.  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #heartisthatglass #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba original yreeta-lakra-9mba

R.S. Meena

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #heartisthatglass #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
which I don't touch
 when I'm in rage. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #heartisthatglass #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
Which never fills Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #heartisthatglass #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification