Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best reliveonememory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best reliveonememory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about one sided love relationships, one year relationship anniversary quotes for boyfriend, relive your life 10, re-live or relive, relive quotes,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the Day 29 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September. Time to knock the door of your memories through this challenge. #remembertowrite #reliveonememory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
MY SCHOOL DAYS 
Wherein i participated in dance, 
drama, elocution and Games 
MY COLLEGE DAYS 
Wherein I wrote
Many articles and poems 
In INDIAN EXPRESS NEWSPAPER Welcome to the Day 29 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Time to knock the door of your memories through this challenge. #remembertowrite #reliveonememory
  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Prerona Borgohain

Welcome to the Day 29 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September. Time to knock the door of your memories through this challenge. #remembertowrite #reliveonememory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The moment we never planned but lived in our heart since ever.
We didn't care about anything and took the chance to share fear and happiness with each other.
 I remember your smirk to the fear, smile to the challenge and scream your lungs out.

But, why do I feel like there's something we hoped to happen like stopping the time and my hand in your hand and looking into eachother's eyes.

Now we hope if we could relive that moment forever. Welcome to the Day 29 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Time to knock the door of your memories through this challenge. #remembertowrite #reliveonememory
  #YourQuoteAndMine

Haseena Dudekula

read more
my first job which unveiled a beautiful  butterfly,
hidden inside a cocoon of introvertness. Welcome to the Day 29 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Vaibhav Singh

Welcome to the Day 29 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September. Time to knock the door of your memories through this challenge. #remembertowrite #reliveonememory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

read more
My 7 year old version
When , without hesitation
I Shared everything to my mother while sleeping on her lap

Welcome to the Day 29 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

Silvi Gupta

These lines reminded me of dance day spent with my frnds at my home 😅😊 I would really like to spend time more beautiful than that with u all (ofc after the exams😅) #Apne Welcome to the Day 29 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September. Time to knock the door of your memories through this challenge. #remembertowrite #reliveonememory #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
🤔🤔

Rather I would choose to make memories more happening than the previous ones. These lines reminded me of dance day spent with my frnds at my home 😅😊
I would really like to spend time more beautiful than that with u all (ofc after the exams😅)
#apne 

Welcome to the Day 29 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
My chilldhood when I got the first prize in dress up competition in my school. Welcome to the Day 29 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Mac Edwards

read more
Tell me how, to relive the memory,
When her presence in my heart never made it empty.

I'm living those moments with her since then,
She is in my soul and I'm loving her again and again  Welcome to the Day 29 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
Time travel to go back in time and set things right has been a desire and fantasy for many and I'm no exception. 
Even if I can't change a thing would I still want to go back and relive a certain memory? 
I guess I would like to go back to my carefree days when I was a kid of around 6, those were the days when everyone fawned over me and life was lived as I wanted it to be lived.  Welcome to the Day 29 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Ahir Golu Yadav

#firstquoteofmine to the Day 29 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September. Time to knock the door of your memories through this challenge. #remembertowrite #reliveonememory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

read more
Kya jingi Hai yaar 
         Jine ka mnn nhi krta Hai
                 Sb log jhuthe hi Mile mere life 
                      Me😔😔😔😔 #firstquoteofmine to the Day 29 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

R.S. Meena

Welcome to the Day 29 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September. Time to knock the door of your memories through this challenge. #remembertowrite #reliveonememory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
college life 
when she asked me 
whether she danced or not. Welcome to the Day 29 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification