Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lifestoryin3sentences Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lifestoryin3sentences Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hindi love shayari for life partner, love of my life guitar tabs, thank you lord for giving me another year of life, fighting life alone quotes, life depressed sad quotes,

• 23 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Shamshad Shah

Sonam Gupta

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with your #lifestoryin3sentences My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A sentence that failed to fit into a couplet
Trying hard to rhyme with other lines
Living life like a poetry in motion. 
 Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with your #lifestoryin3sentences 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with your #lifestoryin3sentences My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Wearing the shoes of somebody
Living a life like anybody 
Striving to be a nobody Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with your #lifestoryin3sentences 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with your #lifestoryin3sentences #soultrigger My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
One day you'll hear my story
from people who may be
complete strangers for you.
 Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with your #lifestoryin3sentences 
#soultrigger 

Praveen Navali

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with your #lifestoryin3sentences My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

read more
Sensuality often makes love grow
too quickly, so that root remains 
Weak and easy to full out. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with your #lifestoryin3sentences 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
Walking on the road,
with punctuality and discipline,
Touched a few, many milestones are yet to explore. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with your #lifestoryin3sentences 

Anuj Jain

read more
What fun it would be to be an adult I thought as a child. 
What fun it would be if I can be a child again I thought as an adult. 
What fun I am having with him thought my life.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with your #lifestoryin3sentences 

R J

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with your #lifestoryin3sentences My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

read more
Aek vo ...💞
Aek Hum ...💞
Aek Aashiyana Hamara ...💞 Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with your #lifestoryin3sentences 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

Varadhan P M

read more
Born ordinary and Helpless...

Became Extraordinary and helpful

Was ignorant, now a dispeller of ignorance!  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with your #lifestoryin3sentences 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification