Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best madeapillow Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best madeapillow Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about made to love you lyrics, made to love you movie, made to love you chords, made to love you buffy, you made me love you lyrics,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Vibha Saroj

Dear Pillow, It's been a decade since I slept on a pillow. I made you with very little understanding of comfort. I hope, I can sleep talk my dreams on your cover and you are able to suffocate nightmares that take my breath away. #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #Collab #midnightprompt #madeapillow #yqpostman #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
You were almost nothing 
to me for most part of my life. 
I use to look at you like a fat, 
fluffy, cotton filled support provider for my head.
It was one fine day I dragged 
you from bottom of my head and placed you right on heart 
hugging you tight, I realised from that day you 
became support provider of my heart.
Thank you for letting me 
feel weak in the world 
that expect you to be strong all the time. Dear Pillow, 

It's been a decade since I slept on a pillow. I made you with very little understanding of comfort. I hope, I can sleep talk my dreams on your cover and you are able to suffocate nightmares that take my breath away. 

#Postman #postmandiaries #postbox  #collab #midnightprompt #madeapillow #yqpostman 
   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Monika Monu

Dear Pillow, It's been a decade since I slept on a pillow. I made you with very little understanding of comfort. I hope, I can sleep talk my dreams on your cover and you are able to suffocate nightmares that take my breath away. #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #postboxit #Collab #madeapillow #yqpostman #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
Thank you for letting me rest on you
Thank you for letting me cry on you
Thank you for listening to all my dreams
Thank you for helping me sleep
Thank you for all the comfort you've given
Thank you for being my comfy partner Dear Pillow, 

It's been a decade since I slept on a pillow. I made you with very little understanding of comfort. I hope, I can sleep talk my dreams on your cover and you are able to suffocate nightmares that take my breath away. 

#Postman #postmandiaries #postbox #postboxit #collab  #madeapillow #yqpostman 
   #YourQuoteAndMine

Rash

Who will add another line? #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #letters #madeapillow #yqpostman #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Silent Inspire Collaborating with Julian Heylinck

read more
Just wake me with hopes.  Who will add another line?

#postman #postmandiaries #postbox #letters #madeapillow #yqpostman #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
Collaborating with Silent Inspire
Collaborating with Julian Heylinck

Neha Sigi

Dear Pillow, It's been a decade since I slept on a pillow. I made you with very little understanding of comfort. I hope, I can sleep talk my dreams on your cover and you are able to suffocate nightmares that take my breath away. #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #letters #madeapillow #yqpostman #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
There is no one who knows me better than you...
As you have seen me through my worst... And calmed me when nobody else could... Dear Pillow, 

#postman #postmandiaries #postbox #letters #madeapillow #yqpostman #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

Who will add another line? #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #letters #madeapillow #yqpostman #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Julian Heylinck

read more
you're my friend in despair  Who will add another line?

Collaborating with 
#YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Who will add another line? #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #letters #madeapillow #yqpostman #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Silent Inspire #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Julian Heylinck Collaborating with Daisy Haiku

read more
and only you allay all fears Who will add another line?

Collaborating with Silent Inspire #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Daisy Haiku

Sunshine

Thanks for soaking in my tears,
Comforting me in my fears,
Being the companion dear,
When I needed someone near.
 #Postman #postmandiaries #postbox #postboxit #collab #midnightprompt #madeapillow #yqpostman 

Anbu Azhaki

Dear Pillow, It's been a decade since I slept on a pillow. I made you with very little understanding of comfort. I hope, I can sleep talk my dreams on your cover and you are able to suffocate nightmares that take my breath away. #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #letters #madeapillow #yqpostman #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
எனது அழுகையின்
போது உதவிக்கரம்
நீட்டினார் போல 
எனது தலையணை
எனது‌ கண்ணீரை 
தாங்கிக்கொள்ளும்
கை குட்டையே!
 Dear Pillow, 

Meenakshi M

read more
Dear Pillow You are the sweetest friend of mine to whom I can hug tightly everyday and sleep so soundly on your lap😊😊 Dear Pillow, 

Ranjani Loganathan

read more
You see all the tears, the smiles , know my secret desires and everything, a secret friend! Dear Pillow, 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification