Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best helplessnessin10words Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best helplessnessin10words Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about calm noises to help you sleep, could you please help me, best isa help to buy, will antidepressants help me, plzz help me,

• 12 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Chitra Iyer

A male trapped in a female body Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #helplessnessin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
He looks at an indifferent world through 'her' eyes
Trapped in 'her' body, he has little choice but to hide A male trapped in a female body

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #helplessnessin10words 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #helplessnessin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Nine words sit on the fence, powerless, perfectly defining helplessness.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #helplessnessin10words 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Inthira Shini

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #helplessnessin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When your own
 voice breaks down
to scream for rescue.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #helplessnessin10words 

Megha Lakhani

read more
I can reach out to you
But
I won't do  !!  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #helplessnessin10words 

Varadhan P M

read more
Feeling lonely, desolate and anxious about taking the next steps.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #helplessnessin10words 

No Name

read more
I want to be your unbreakable shield but I can't  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #helplessnessin10words 

Anbu Azhaki

read more
நீ இல்லாத தனிமையும்
உன் நிழல் இல்லாத
வெறுமையும்...
உன் விழிகள் 
காணாத ஏக்கமும்... 
என் துயரம் நீக்காத
உன் நினைவுகளும்
எதிர்நோக்கும் அச்சம்
நிறைந்த காணல் போன்ற
தெளிவு இல்லாத மனமும்
எனக்கென்று பரிசளித்தாய்
அன்பே!💕 Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #helplessnessin10words 

Meenakshi M

read more
Helplessness is like when you are not at fault and people blame you unnecessarily  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #helplessnessin10words 

Ayush Verma

read more
Living a life like a dead person 😶 Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #helplessnessin10words 

Srilatha Gugunta

read more
Holding food in mouth when photographed at an Indian wedding.. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #helplessnessin10words 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification