Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best asmallbalcony Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best asmallbalcony Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about asma me jese badal song, asma me jaise badal, asma me jese badal, asma meaning in hindi, asma name meaning in urdu,

• 18 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #asmallbalcony #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The morning sunrise view
Waiting to caress gently 
With a passionate clinch 
And feel the respite in the air
through being richly awesome
Sight evoking admiration 
And an impressive view
elicit a smile on our face Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #asmallbalcony #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Hemlata Pandey

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #asmallbalcony #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A clear sky with full of stars,
Beneath the stars plants are blossoming,
I lay down besides the plants and under the sky,
The peace which I get is beyond the imagination. 

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #asmallbalcony #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Chaudhary

read more
The beauty of natural surroundings, 
That teaches many things to look over. 
To inhale fresh air that comes my way, 
For a joyful and lovely day. 
Which creates an artificial structure, 
To dream a little more. 
In my lonely and long nights, 
That signals my next outcomes. 
Waiting to gather more positivity to thrill, 
My entire existence that babble a little more.  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #asmallbalcony #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
The dark night,but with the darkness I can see a light coming towards me from my Almighty.☺️☺️☺️☺️🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️😊😊🙂🙂🙂🙂 Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #asmallbalcony #YourQuoteAndMine

Sachin 📙⭐

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #asmallbalcony #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquotebyme

read more
the bizarre of universe and feel stillness of air, 
That really soothing and pleasing my heart very fair. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #asmallbalcony #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquotebyme

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
How shades of green 
change to blue and dark,
It’s just the phase 
till green revert back to its 
Ever vibrant shades. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #asmallbalcony #YourQuoteAndMine

Indian

read more
Private Quote / Collab 🤩 ? Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #asmallbalcony #YourQuoteAndMine

Kids craft room

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #asmallbalcony #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

read more
I can see how sunrise 🌅 and sunset 🌆 beautifully  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #asmallbalcony #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

Aman Chaudhary

read more
The beauty of natural surroundings, 
That teaches many things to look over. 
To inhale fresh air that comes my way, 
For a joyful and lovely day. 
Which creates an artificial structure, 
To dream a little more. 
In my lonely and long nights, 
That signals my next outcomes. 
Waiting to gather more positivity to thrill, 
My entire existence that babble a little more.  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #asmallbalcony #YourQuoteAndMine

Trinayana Roy

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #asmallbalcony #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #trinayana #Randommusings

read more
the twinkling stars whispering to each other while the full moon plays hide and seek from amongst the clouds. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #asmallbalcony #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #trinayana #randommusings
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification