Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best confusionin10words Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best confusionin10words Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love confusion status, quotes on confusion between heart and mind, love lust and confusion season 2, love lust & confusion, love lust confusion 2,

• 31 Followers
  • 34 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #confusionin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Don't know whether to stay or to move on  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #confusionin10words 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #confusionin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When positive and negative thoughts enter 
it becomes a whirl Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #confusionin10words 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

🤭 Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #confusionin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Is YQ baba an old man or a handsome dude?  🤭
Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #confusionin10words 

Chitra Iyer

read more
Will a hyphenated word qualify as one or two words?  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #confusionin10words 

Aman Chaudhary

read more
My perspective regarding attaining inquiry for uncertainty leads to nothing.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #confusionin10words 

Sum of Smiles

read more
How to choose people with trust or  mask of trust ? Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #confusionin10words 

Sum of Smiles

read more
Family or Friends.
Career or Friends.
Mobile or Career.
         Opt.. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #confusionin10words 

cressy adoline

read more
Feeling hard to choose between 
Beloved 'You' and our memories  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #confusionin10words 

Protesting Mind 💎

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #confusionin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sapnorudrek

read more
Who am I?
A living being or is a thing. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #confusionin10words 

#sapnorudrek

Rahul Naik

For me love is equal to confusion; still figuring out.
 #rapidfire #confusionin10words 
#yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification