Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best grishmathoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best grishmathoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about grishma ritu in english, grishma ritu in marathi, grishma ritu par kavita in hindi, poem on grishma ritu in hindi, grishma ritu poem in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 88 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Grishma Doshi

🎶🎵🎵🎶 #rapidfire #refreshmentin1line #refreshment #joy #nighwalks #winterwalks #oneliner #grishmathoughts Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Everyday walks where sometimes you forget to think about the world and immerse in music, and at times dance with party in your headphones. 🎶🎵🎵🎶
#rapidfire #refreshmentin1line #refreshment #joy #nighwalks #winterwalks #oneliner #grishmathoughts

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Grishma Doshi

Going back every time to that turn
where I don't know what I want
and waiting there like a stupid
wanting that turn to turn for me
so afraid that want to turn my back
yet at times I move ahead
and after a while I find things
back on track, but how many times
will it happen? #grishmathoughts

Grishma Doshi

Many times it feels
solving something is easier than
waiting for something to be solved
or waiting for someone to solve with resolve. 🧡📙📙🧡
#wotd #solve #doityourself #waiting #trust #process #oneliner #grishmathoughts

Grishma Doshi

🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️ #rapidfire #confusionin10words #Confusion #Choices #Decision #overthinking #makingachoice #grishmathoughts Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Every time my thoughts start fighting with each other endlessly. 🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️
#rapidfire #confusionin10words #confusion #choices #decision #overthinking #makingachoice #grishmathoughts

Grishma Doshi

હું નિરાંતે ઊંઘ આવે એની રાહ જોઉં
ને ઊંઘ નિરાંતની રાહ જુએ. 😴😴
#sleep #peacefulsleep #relax #slowdown #wordplay #paradox #gujaratiquotes #grishmathoughts

Grishma Doshi

You might stop listening to your brain but it is always smart enough to send signals through the body and hopeful enough to believe that you will listen. ✍️✍️
#brain #humanbody #signals #listen #selfawareness #pause #grishmathoughts

Grishma Doshi

Life is almost always ok with whatever path I take it. Yet it sometimes nudges me, sometimes sends a message with whispers of wind or drops of rain to ask me if I want to, I wish to take a different path. If I say yes, it is ok. If I say no it keeps going. Though sometimes it knocks me down too. I don't know what kind of reminder it is. Like it wants to force me to change path in a hurry. In no time. Once so patient it becomes anxious and gushes. I don't understand why. It unsettles me. And then I start a journey from nowhere and reach where I am. Not sure according to it, according to me or according to something called fate. Sometimes I wonder what if it wouldn't have turned out like this or better turned out as I wished. Yet whatever it is now there is something, which is right or maybe not totally wrong. Also sometimes I am lucky enough(yes with that fate) that it seems quite right. At times, even it seems perfect. Though many times I don't like it yet somehow I keep making effort and looks like life is happy with it. 🧡📙📙🧡
#randommusing #scriblling #sleepyhead #whatamisaying #tryingtowrite #latenightthoughtbazaar #grishmathoughts

Grishma Doshi

🧡📙📙🧡 #rapidfire #boundaryin1line #selfawareness #readjust #Change #Updates #oneliner #grishmathoughts Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A respected line that you draw once but keep readjusting every once in a while. 🧡📙📙🧡
#rapidfire #boundaryin1line #selfawareness #readjust #change #updates #oneliner #grishmathoughts

Grishma Doshi

My walking guide 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️ #walkalittle #Pause #reflect #moveahead #takeaturn #Journey #restart #grishmathoughts

read more
Walk little, if you like then walk a little more. If you enjoy then keep going on. When you get tired stop and take a rest. Maybe someday you want to go back or take a turn then pause to contemplate. If you choose to go ahead then rethink the strategy before the unpause. You can redefine your walking pace. You can choose the caravan or you can decide to walk alone as per your preference. It's your journey so go the way you want. And in case you take a turn or u-turn, to go to a new point or square one then also just remember to walk a little and if you like then walk a little more.  My walking guide 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️
#walkalittle #pause #reflect #moveahead #takeaturn #journey #restart #grishmathoughts

Grishma Doshi

There are things in life which are neither goals nor destinations. Sometimes you want to reach them, sometimes you want them to reach you. But in either case, you don't know how long you have to wait. Patiently. You want them, need them. You crave them, wish for them. But you can not have them until the time comes. Though while waiting you can hope for them, pray for them. You might get tired, and lose patience. Get frustrated. And you can do nothing except living. Keep going on. Living for yourself. Being happy with yourself, with things you have that once you desired and the ones you have even without asking. Making yourself better for yourself. Might that better version will make it easy for the things you want to reach you. And even if it doesn't then also you will be doing your best at living for yourself. And eventually you will reach, it will reach. 🧡📙📙🧡
#wotd #reach #wait #hope #patience #liveforyourself #letterfrommetome #grishmathoughts
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification