Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best toisolateoneselfis Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best toisolateoneselfis Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about toi happy times quiz, toi hindi, www toi in write india, toi write india, sach 10 toi ac,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Sharna Cosgrove

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #toisolateoneselfis #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

read more
The first step in crucifying the old parts of yourself that aren't useful to you anymore so you can make room for the parts of yourself you are searching for so they can grow in their place and you can find your truth and who you are so you can be present in the now which let's you Surround yourself love clarity and wisdom which let's you then find a little bit of peace while your present in the moment Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #toisolateoneselfis #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #toisolateoneselfis #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
actually the Hardest thing But it is what you need at the time of Feeling Ignored by others, because at this time you have to know your worth and abilities in this world. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #toisolateoneselfis #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Silvi Gupta

Isolate urself from the public nuisance and focus on yourself. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #toisolateoneselfis #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
tough 
But once you do,
You discover the beautiful you. Isolate urself from the public nuisance and focus on yourself.

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #toisolateoneselfis #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Darshana

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #toisolateoneselfis #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Is like recharging oneself ,
and come back with a bang! Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #toisolateoneselfis #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anbu Azhaki

read more
I isolate myself... because you think enough of me... Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #toisolateoneselfis #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Meenakshi M

read more
Like being alone and get separated from others to know ourselves more and more without taking care of others what they say at your back  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #toisolateoneselfis #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ranjani Loganathan

read more
To get focussed. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #toisolateoneselfis #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #toisolateoneselfis #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
equal to leave away 
from one's dear and near ones. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #toisolateoneselfis #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

Baaj

What is the point, why am I still awake? Here's a dream, flying above the lake, Don't wanna wake up again for the night, I will reach tomorrow whatever it takes. . #toisolateoneselfis #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine #baaj #collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
                            very difficult for oneself,
in the end, tell me, where can I go to leave me,
they will only support themselves, or which self,
"trust me" I will say to the mirror to believe me.
watching selves doing selfishing to self elivate,
me, myself and I, in a race participated late,
ourselves put in the living hell oneself made,
self shadow, doubtful of the light self create.
staring at the source of the hope oneself gave,
my little self , self criticism it hate,
and that one self with no help, 
making better many selves,
self rest seeking lost self,
Baaj more can you wait. What is the point, why am I still awake? Here's a dream, flying above the lake,
Don't wanna wake up again for the night,
I will reach tomorrow whatever it takes.
 #toisolateoneselfis #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
#baaj #collaborating with YourQuote Baba

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
To educate yourself with unwanted ones Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #toisolateoneselfis #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification