Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best friendswithsomeone Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best friendswithsomeone Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, my friend bit me, aap ka friend hai, seeking a friend for the end of the world, friends love status videos 0,

• 12 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Afrin Jahan

Welcome to the day 22 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #friendswithsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Making you more darker and darker. Welcome to the day 22 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #friendswithsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Anuj Jain

Welcome to the day 22 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #friendswithsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
eating insipid veggies made by mom.  Welcome to the day 22 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #friendswithsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine

Yasmeen Chaudhry

Welcome to the day 22 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #friendswithsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Rehan Tayyeb #thirdquote

read more
Your learn more from fake friends
Than your enemies Welcome to the day 22 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Collaborating with Rehan Tayyeb #thirdquote

Varadhan P M

read more

Salman Khan and Sharuk khan
dining together in my house!  Welcome to the day 22 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Varadhan P M

read more
Acting the part given by the Director
In a Movie. Opponents acting the part
Of thick friends in Drama!
What's happening in most of the modern families!  Welcome to the day 22 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Chouhan.

Welcome to the day 22 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #friendswithsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #fourteenthquote

read more
Connecting two ropes 
With a node
Who's message never 
Transmitted
And it will break 
The connection 
Anytime Welcome to the day 22 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

#fourteenthquote

अनूप मल्होत्रा

read more
Having medicines during illness which you don't feel like taking.  Welcome to the day 22 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Madhav Jha

read more
a pitcher plant who accidently killed a chameleon who indeed or surely changes colour to be called as a fox who's witty enough to steal the meal but nobody sees why fate had done this and why chameleon changes colours as he/she tends to survive as the law of nature is. 
Charle's Darwin indeed said right about the law of nature by defining the food chain, so is the life is, i.e. every bigger powerful, and strenghty living being eats up the less grower to survive and the less grower then does the same, finally less grower has the power to multiply in particular in a very numerous number. 
By this way life goes on, but every time each in midsmt of all to end of living being only one thing at first to last survives is that he/she came alone and will be be dying alone. Welcome to the day 22 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Meenakshi M

read more
as if I am forcefully maintaining friendship with the one I don't want  Welcome to the day 22 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Storm Enchantra

read more
Pretending to be friends with someone that I don't like is 
A thought of sheer torture
For I'd be committing betrayal
Of my own beliefs and self
My values and morals 
An unjust betrayal to another
Is unfathomable
Especially to one like me
I value
Being brave and in honesty
If people don't click
There's no need to force chemistry
No common interests or goals
You're creating torture
For another
As well as your own soul

Welcome to the day 22 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification