Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best cloudsbump Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best cloudsbump Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about mountains and clouds, moon and clouds quotes, fly above the clouds, cumulus clouds meaning in hindi, clouds near me,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Likhita

My grandma explained to me how it rains when I was young, she said, clouds bump into each other. #cloudsbump #rain #yqmuse #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
and shower down all the joy they stored
Is there a better way to leave the world together  My grandma explained to me how it rains when I was young, she said, clouds bump into each other. 

#cloudsbump #rain  #yqmuse #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sakshi Jasrotia

My grandma explained to me how it rains when I was young, she said, clouds bump into each other. #cloudsbump #rain #Bangalore #yqmuse #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Confused and claustrophobic,
The darkness grew,
they tried hard, but unable to flew,
Bearing the stress,
Sharing the gloom,
they cried their heart out,
the support wasn’t
less than a boom.
The phase ended to 
vibrant rainbow,
And they all smiled
in the lively hues. My grandma explained to me how it rains when I was young, she said, clouds bump into each other. 

#cloudsbump #rain #bangalore #yqmuse #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse #YourQuoteAndMine

Chouhan.

My grandma explained to me how it rains when I was young, she said, clouds bump into each other. #cloudsbump #rain #Bangalore #yqmuse #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Chouhan

read more
Makes a lightning we know
But for me it's like
War ships colliding 
Missiles falling on ground
That sounds like a 
Big boss entry
Taking those bullets on him
 My grandma explained to me how it rains when I was young, she said, clouds bump into each other. 

#chouhan

Aditi Mishra

My grandma explained to me how it rains when I was young, she said, clouds bump into each other. #cloudsbump #rain #Bangalore #yqmuse #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
And it calls rain. My grandma explained to me how it rains when I was young, she said, clouds bump into each other. 

Anbu Azhaki

My grandma explained to me how it rains when I was young, she said, clouds bump into each other. #cloudsbump #rain #Bangalore #yqmuse #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are disappearing in the middle of the clouds, when I come looking for you... My grandma explained to me how it rains when I was young, she said, clouds bump into each other. 

Rohit Bhowmick

read more
When they are sad and just want to shed their tears, they sit together and think of their past and their heart just lets it go... My grandma explained to me how it rains when I was young, she said, clouds bump into each other. 

Meenakshi M

read more
And the rain falls out on other creature 
Enjoying everyone in the rain as if forgetting and crying washes away all the pain.... 
 My grandma explained to me how it rains when I was young, she said, clouds bump into each other. 

Ranjani Loganathan

read more
Greeting each other every day. My grandma explained to me how it rains when I was young, she said, clouds bump into each other. 

R.S. Meena

My grandma explained to me how it rains when I was young, she said, clouds bump into each other. #cloudsbump #rain #Bangalore #yqmuse #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
Nowadays people do it one another. My grandma explained to me how it rains when I was young, she said, clouds bump into each other. 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
Wish we had 'cloud signal' My grandma explained to me how it rains when I was young, she said, clouds bump into each other. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification