Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best gentlenessin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best gentlenessin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love gen owner, love gen malad, of heaven too gentle to be human, falleth like the gentle rain, best day of my life just a gent remix,

• 35 Followers
  • 37 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase #gentlenessin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 The touch of newborn baby  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase #gentlenessin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase #gentlenessin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
choose to show grace, mercy 
and love as immeasurably great Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase #gentlenessin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.J.Kavitha

read more
The lip sipping the hot tea. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase #gentlenessin1line 

Chitra Iyer

read more
I sat with her in silence as she confronted her grief and poured out her heart to me Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase #gentlenessin1line 

Chitra Iyer

read more
Her foot let the ant pass before it touched the ground and resumed walking.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase #gentlenessin1line 

Bindu Quotes Writer

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase #gentlenessin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #bindus_quotes

read more
Gentleness can only be expected from the strong..  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase #gentlenessin1line 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #bindus_quotes

Aman Chaudhary

read more
Your every wrong passes with my light first.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase #gentlenessin1line 

Anchal Pandey

read more
Mom's soft touch 🌼 Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase #gentlenessin1line 

Afrin Jahan

read more
The purity does not loses its quality.☺️☺️☺️🤗💞💞💞💞❤️😍😍😍 Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase #gentlenessin1line 

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #gentlenessin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
not hurting people with words in anger  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #gentlenessin1line 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification