Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ifiwerepainting Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ifiwerepainting Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ifi techsolutions, ifi, you were good to me lyrics, you were good to me chords, you were good to me,

• 17 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Sanchali Desai

If I was a painting I'd be The Scream because that's all I am, a high-pitched truth nobody wants to hear #ifiwerepainting #yqmuse #WhatIf #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 I would be full of colours giving positivity & happiness to everyone  If I was a painting I'd be The Scream because that's all I am, a high-pitched truth nobody wants to hear

#ifiwerepainting #yqmuse #whatif #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

If I was a painting I'd be The Scream because that's all I am, a high-pitched truth nobody wants to hear #ifiwerepainting #yqmuse #WhatIf #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I'd put myself up for sale, net the amount necessary to save YQ and hang myself on the wall of happiness.  If I was a painting I'd be The Scream because that's all I am, a high-pitched truth nobody wants to hear

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

If I was a painting I'd be The Scream because that's all I am, a high-pitched truth nobody wants to hear #ifiwerepainting #yqmuse #WhatIf #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Definitely I would have been fully
the artist's concept
and that's why 
I choose to be the color 
And remain accurately ... Who I am.
- Aditi kapeesh Agrawal (do took baat)

If I was a painting I'd be The Scream because that's all I am, a high-pitched truth nobody wants to hear

#ifiwerepainting #yqmuse #whatif #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts

Sweety PIe💚

713 #wisdom #SelfMotivation #glimpseofmysoul #ifiwerepainting #yqmuse #WhatIf #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would be The Wisdom
because whenever I talk to myself this motivate me..
Keep your head held high Darling 
You look fabulous - better than ever. You can still indulge...
All those haters will eventually be following you Babe... #713 #wisdom #selfmotivation #glimpseofmysoul 

Silvi Gupta

read more
My parents were the artist.
 If I was a painting I'd be The Scream because that's all I am, a high-pitched truth nobody wants to hear

The Spearhead Poet

read more
I would be the finest composition of all the inperfections, juxtaposed between colours of my emotions, emphasised by hope that takes the colour red, for red is love and everything healing, never in hurt. I would be. a masterpiece you see, for it never speaks, but loud enough for people to wonder it's existence. Likewise I am one, but one where my scars are the master strokes. I would be a masterpiece. If I was a painting I'd be The Scream because that's all I am, a high-pitched truth nobody wants to hear

Varadhan P M

read more
I would be Black
Ready to highlight
The sad Hearts of
All YQees!
Behold the dark clouds
Hovering above all the
YQees!  If I was a painting I'd be The Scream because that's all I am, a high-pitched truth nobody wants to hear

Aditi Mishra

read more
I would love to colourful everywhere.. If I was a painting I'd be The Scream because that's all I am, a high-pitched truth nobody wants to hear

SaraS

read more
I would have all the colours of "YOU" If I was a painting I'd be The Scream because that's all I am, a high-pitched truth nobody wants to hear

Anbu Azhaki

read more
A thousand colors... If she is near... I will be happy as a little child who knows nothing but smile... If I was a painting I'd be The Scream because that's all I am, a high-pitched truth nobody wants to hear

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification