Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best jointhecollab Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best jointhecollab Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about click here to join the meeting, bogart the joint, hindi shayari whatsapp group link join, map side join in hive, outer join in sql,

• 8 Followers
  • 15 Stories

RAHUL VERMA

#jointhecollab with Quoters Adda 🔶 #qacollab Do use hashtag #quotersadda For which one thing you are excited about in your life? Write in one word. #oneliner Hello Quoters, this is a nine-member Collab challenge in which you have to write in one box per member. •Invite your remaining eight friends to complete this BG cycle. •you need to write with a small font that should fit in the box. #Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Romance #jointhecollab with Quoters Adda 🔶 #qacollab
Do use hashtag #quotersadda 

For which one thing you are excited about in your life? Write in one word. #oneliner

Hello Quoters, this is a nine-member Collab challenge in which you have to write in one box per member.
•Invite your remaining eight friends to complete this BG cycle.
•you need to write with a small font that should fit in the box.

Madhu Jain

Collab mein sab batao apke bhai aapko kya bulate h😋😜😂.... #CollabChallenge #jointhecollab #brosisgoals #brosisrelation #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with N J Collaborating with Pooja Vedpathak

read more
Bhai to me
Aur Kitna khaayegi moti🤣

Bhai to me
Bas kar gyaan maata😂 Collab mein sab batao apke bhai aapko kya bulate h😋😜😂.... #collabchallenge #jointhecollab #brosisgoals #brosisrelation  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with N J
Collaborating with Pooja Vedpathak

Naresh Roy

#jointhecollab #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Smriti Prajapati #friends #someonespecial #Conversation Collaborating with Aditya Rajak #ashisinghoberoiquotes Collaborating with Ashi Singh Oberoi

read more
The more I try to 4get
The more she occupies my mind
& More she's being wanted..  #jointhecollab #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Smriti Prajapati #friends #someonespecial   #conversation 
Collaborating with  Aditya Rajak 
#ashisinghoberoiquotes 
Collaborating with  Ashi Singh Oberoi

Sourajita D

Let's write a happy story with 3 words😊 Let's collab💜 Idea was given by Akash Chandra✌😉 #yqbaba #oneliner #yqstory #happy_story #yqtales #jointhecollab 😊❤ #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rijuta Mitra #sourajita

read more
"True love exists!" Let's write a happy story with 3 words😊
Let's collab💜
Idea was given by Akash Chandra✌😉
#yqbaba #oneliner #yqstory #happy_story #yqtales
 #jointhecollab 😊❤   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Rijuta Mitra
#sourajita

Gaurav Rajli

आगाज़ तो होता,

मगर अंजाम ना होता।

जो मेरी कहानी में,

तेरा नाम ना होता।।।। #gauravrajli #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqquotes #jointhecollab

Gaurav Rajli

तू मिली मुझे बहुत मिन्नतों के बाद,

फिर तेरे रंगो ने मुझे बेवफा कर दिया।।।। #gauravrajli #yqdidi #yqbaba #jointhecollab

Gaurav Rajli

मेरी खामोशियां हर पल मुझसे कुछ कहती है,
ना जाने कौन सी धुन गुनगुनाती है।
मेरे हिस्से में हमेशा तन्हाई ही आयी है,
अपनी परछाई मैंने हमेशा रोती ही पाई है।
तुम भी अपने कदम जरा सोच समझ कर रखना मेरी जिंदगी में,
क्योंकि हर किसी ने मेरी जिंदगी के अफसाने में सिर्फ खामोशी,तन्हाई और रुसवाई ही पाई है।
इसीलिए मेरी जिंदगी किसी की समझ में नहीं आई है,
क्योंकि मेरी खामोशी कभी कुछ बोल ही नहीं पाई है।।।। #gauravrajli #yqbaba #yqdidi #jointhecollab #lockdowndiary #lockdown

Gaurav Rajli

दुल्हनें सजती रही और जलती रही,

और इस जमाने ने इसे रिवाज का नाम से दिया।

#gauravrajli #yqdidi #yqbaba #jointhecollab

Gaurav Rajli

#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #jointhecollab Please join me and complete the quote with your words..

read more
ये रात आज इतनी तन्हा क्यों है? #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #jointhecollab 
Please join me and complete the quote with your words..

Gaurav Rajli

कुछ इस तरह उस फ़कीर ने ज़िन्दगी की मिसाल दी,

कुछ मिट्टी ली हाथ में और हवा में उछाल दी।।। #gauravrajli #yqdidi #yqbaba #jointhecollab
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification