Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best failedwriter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best failedwriter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about want me to fail osos, want to not fail, failed to establish connection to the server, want someone to fail, startups fail due to,

• 4 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Asiya Shaikh

Anybody hardly writes stories however each one is a story in himself. We can have many kinds of writeups if we could occupy to listen to one. Stories move with the faces of mankind. They are omnipresent. They are in the bus stuck in traffic jams, at the railway tracks stupored days and nights. They are up talking to the sky, also which are left by. And if you noticed, one is just passed by your side. Some are haunting, some lamenting. Some may be happy with smile wearing the jaws, some shedding #Silence #Busy #writer #yourquote #yqbaba #soulandbody #failedwriter

read more
Two minutes of silence..

(Full piece in caption) Anybody hardly writes stories however each one is a story in himself. We can have many kinds of writeups if we could occupy to listen to one. Stories move with the faces of mankind. They are omnipresent. They are in the bus stuck in traffic jams, at the railway tracks stupored days and nights. They are up talking to the sky, also which are left by. And if you noticed, one is just passed by your side.
Some are haunting, some lamenting. Some may be happy with smile wearing the jaws, some shedding

Diwa

#floppoet #failedwriter #beezee #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #diwa Collaborating with Bee Zee

read more
Pain smells like those insipid drags
On a rancid stick of cigarette;
The ludicrously pathetic attempt
To mask the circular bouts of sorrow--
Lest they unravel sans restraint;
In front of every fastidious soul 
Who's always too quick to assume. #floppoet #failedwriter #beezee #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine #diwa
Collaborating with  Bee Zee

Diwa

Another heart shatters, in silence.
The crow gazes on, with madness.
An asphyxiating hush envelopes
The impecunious 'basti';
Yet, the sky is embroidered, with blood. #failedwriter #floppoet #failedpoetry #dumpedstories #collab_open #apm #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Bee Zee

Santosh Lulla

बस थोड़ा सा आज और थोड़ा बीता कल लिख लेता हूँ इससे ज़्यादा कुछ मुझसे लिखा जाता नहीं आजकल . YourQuote Writers Club Best YQ Hindi Quotes #Waqt #Lostwriter #lost #loser #failedwriter #nothoughts #Blank #Hindi

read more
बस थोड़ा सा आज और थोड़ा बीता कल लिख लेता हूँ 
इससे ज़्यादा कुछ मुझसे लिखा जाता नहीं आजकल बस थोड़ा सा आज और थोड़ा बीता कल लिख लेता हूँ 
इससे ज़्यादा कुछ मुझसे लिखा जाता नहीं आजकल
YourQuote Writers Club Best YQ Hindi Quotes  #waqt #lostwriter #lost #loser #failedwriter #nothoughts #blank #hindi

Durga Kannan

OPEN FOR COLLABORATION #floppoet #failedwriter #rejectedstuff #beezee #zeecollab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Bee Zee hope it's ok...

read more
Wouldn't I heal 
Your bruised and maimed emotions
And let you spring forth
From the bud
To a flower fragrant? OPEN FOR COLLABORATION

#floppoet #failedwriter #rejectedstuff #beezee #zeecollab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Bee Zee hope it's ok...

Durga Kannan

#zeecollab #opencollab #floppoet #failedwriter #rejectedstuff #beezee #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Bee Zee one more try beezee 😊

read more
Push me not, my dear
Beyond my breaking point.
Though I am like graphene,
There's only that much,
That I can take. #zeecollab #opencollab #floppoet #failedwriter #rejectedstuff #beezee  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Bee Zee one more try beezee 😊

Durga Kannan

#floppoet #failedwriter #beezee #zeecollab #openforcollab #jointhecollab #madravings #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Bee Zee hope it makes sense

read more
If instead of anguish,
I could sing
The joy of pure love
Creating the odes of music
Lilting & romantic to the ears
Drawing forth from the Odyssey
Would you then love me? #floppoet #failedwriter #beezee #zeecollab #openforcollab #jointhecollab #madravings   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Bee Zee hope it makes sense

Durga Kannan

The eerie sounds of anklets
Jingling across the dark night
Evil spirits that come alive in dark
Are testing my patience & courage
When will you come my love? #randomthought #floppoet #failedwriter #beezee #zeecollab #opentocollab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Bee Zee just a try

Durga Kannan

#failedwriter #floppoet #failedpoetry #dumpedstories #collab_open #apm #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Bee Zee just an attempt... Hope it's ok...

read more
Was it a broken heart?
Or, love gushing out,
Struck by Cupid's arrow,
Searching, to unite with
The ocean of its love. #failedwriter #floppoet #failedpoetry #dumpedstories #collab_open #apm #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Bee Zee just an attempt... Hope it's ok...

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification