Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best holdonesbreath Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best holdonesbreath Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about me trying to hold myself together, you really got a hold on me, tonight i might fall in love depending on how you hold me, dan bălan hold on love, just one positive thought in the morning can change your whole day,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Suranya

#NAPOWRIMO word challenge #holdonesbreath for the day. Have you ever treated your life as a novel, and each person as a character? It is something I do a lot, and often wonder why a character is introduced or exits our lives. Here is to those who want to give up on their stories because their favourite chapter just got over. You never know what the next has in store. Keep going ! #goodvibes #chapteroflife #ajourneytodiscoverlife #pajtdl #qajtdl #poetrycommunity

read more
Hold your breath a little longer. 
The light is not far off.
Don't lose hope over lost causes,
Your story is far from over.
 #NaPoWriMo word challenge #holdonesbreath for the day. Have you ever treated your life as a novel, and each person as a character? It is something I do a lot, and often wonder why a character is introduced or exits our lives. Here is to those who want to give up on their stories because their favourite chapter just got over. You never know what the next has in store. Keep going ! #goodvibes #chapteroflife #ajourneytodiscoverlife #pajtdl #qajtdl #poetrycommunity

payal jaswal

You are told to fear the light Because their sun can't handle a foe. You are told to not dream of sky Too intangible for the world you are asked to fit in Because the Gravity of their mind won't be able to pull you down. #yqbaba #NAPOWRIMO #holdonesbreath #napowrimoday3

read more
You are told to fear the light
Because their sun can't handle a foe.
You are told to not dream of sky
Too intangible for the world you are 
asked to fit in 
Because the Gravity of their mind won't 
be able to pull you down. You are told to fear the light
Because their sun can't handle a foe.
You are told to not dream of sky
Too intangible for the world you are 
asked to fit in 
Because the Gravity of their mind won't 
be able to pull you down.

Arshi Acharya

Time is the greatest healer, 
Healing the wounds it gave. 
But turns out to be awfully static,
When the situation worsens. 

It tests the extreme of every soul's patience, 
Just hold your breath and wait for the time to change. 
 #holdonesbreath #napowrimo #3/30 #yqbaba #yqdiary #poetry

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification