Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best truthisasong Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best truthisasong Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tru love com, truth is which type of noun, sad truth of life quotes, bellingcat truth in a post-truth world, truth and dare game question in hindi,

• 23 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Welcome to the day 11 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Elaborate on this #Metaphor. My try in the comments. :) #truthisasong #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that you should sing proudly
all the time...
 Welcome to the day 11 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Elaborate on this #metaphor. My try in the comments. :) #truthisasong #cinemagraph    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Madhu Jain

Welcome to the day 11 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Elaborate on this #Metaphor. My try in the comments. :) #truthisasong #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
sing it deliberately 
with symphony of 
situations.  Welcome to the day 11 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Elaborate on this #metaphor. My try in the comments. :) #truthisasong #cinemagraph    #YourQuoteAndMine

Anitha Elisha

That we always wish to hear from our dearest 
But it's hurts a lot when they lie to us and make it as a truth nearest
Bitter truth is always better than a lie
It's the fact that most of the people always deny #mykindofatruthsongquote#YoMeWriMo 
#metaphor #truthisasong #cinemagraph    #YourQuoteAndMine

Naseem Habib

read more
that creates a melody 
knowingly unknowingly
Keeps on humming
letting the heart feel it's rhythm Welcome to the day 11 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Elaborate on this #metaphor. My try in the comments. :) #truthisasong #cinemagraph   #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
every heart sings in solace Welcome to the day 11 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Chidanand Mayachari

Welcome to the day 11 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Elaborate on this #Metaphor. My try in the comments. :) #truthisasong #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
which we use to sing only 
in temples.  
The only listener is God, 
who smiles and forgets it Welcome to the day 11 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

#csmayachari

Ruchi Dhiman

read more
Nd my Daily Dose of life Welcome to the day 11 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

CK JOHNY

read more
Played on Music 🎶 of Spheres 
External ears unable to hear. 
Audience is Soul God is Singer. 
This soothe the Senses 
Make the mind very Strong. 

Truth is a Song 
 Welcome to the day 11 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Akthari Begum

read more
Always music with reality. Welcome to the day 11 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
that everyone loves to hear, but only a few posses the ability to sing it. Welcome to the day 11 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification