Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best smartphonein1line Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best smartphonein1line Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dil bhi yha to lge barske sma shayri 0, smartphone users in india, smart home quotes, ek to tu jaat aur upar te smart, hindi poem on smartphone,

• 29 Followers
  • 32 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #smartphonein1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Means to bring about emancipation
 Participate in this #rapidfire and define #smartphonein1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #smartphonein1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The world in the palm of our hands and intelligence at our fingertips. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #smartphonein1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.   #YourQuoteAndMine

Shitiz Chauhan

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #smartphonein1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #aestheticthoughts #restzone #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Stupids Armour For Their Idiocy.... Participate in this #rapidfire and define #smartphonein1line 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #aestheticthoughts #restzone #yqaestheticthoughts

Rasmeet Bhatia

read more
Modern age "kabootar" for lovers... Participate in this #rapidfire and define #smartphonein1line 

Gita Khanna

read more
I can see and talk to my sweetheart sitting across the Pacific!  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #smartphonein1line 

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
smartest gadget to make us lazy and obese Participate in this #rapidfire and define #smartphonein1line 

Winterpens 16

read more
Lifeline Participate in this #rapidfire and define #smartphonein1line 

Paradoxical Penman

read more
Accessory in the past, necessity in the present, intended to bring people closer, isolation the consequence.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #smartphonein1line 

Anuj Jain

read more
Was a helping aid,  became a captor with whom we have a Stockholm syndrome. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #smartphonein1line 

purvi Shah

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #smartphonein1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Takshay Patel

read more
Long distance convert into closness... Participate in this #rapidfire and define #smartphonein1line 

Collaborating with Takshay Patel
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification