Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rashimalani Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rashimalani Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ras क्या है, sadish rashi kaun si hai, k naam ki rashi, be naam ki rashi, ras ki paribhasha,

• 1 Followers
  • 30 Stories

Rashi Malani

Hello Resties!❤ Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!😊 Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍 Do check out our pinned post😁 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rashimalani #rzbethereforyourself

read more
things are not your way
and they will be there for you 
at your success party!  Hello Resties!❤

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!😊

Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍

Do check out our pinned post😁

Rashi Malani

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #smartphonein1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rashimalani #twentyseventhquote Thank you smartphones!❤✨

read more
Facetime with loved ones, during the pandemic! Participate in this #rapidfire and define #smartphonein1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#rashimalani #twentyseventhquote 
Thank you smartphones!❤✨

Rashi Malani

In today's #rapidfire define songs in 1 line. 😊 Best ones will be highlighted! ❤️ Don't forget to check out our pinned post! ✨ #rzsongsinoneline #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrestzone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone #twentysixthquote #rashimalani

read more
to live in the moment, kyunki kal ho naa ho In today's #rapidfire define songs in 1 line. 😊

Best ones will be highlighted! ❤️

Don't forget to check out our pinned post! ✨

#rzsongsinoneline #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrestzone #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Rashi Malani

After exam scenes,
at grandma's place 
for fairy tales! 

#rzvacation9words #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrestzone #yqrz  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone
#twentyfifthquote #rashimalani

Rashi Malani

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #complimentin1line. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #twentyfourthquote #rashimalani

read more
An appreciation for doing things in a better way than before!  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #complimentin1line. 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :)  #YourQuoteAndMine
#twentyfourthquote #rashimalani

Rashi Malani

#twentythirdquote #rashimalani Eat healthy, stay healthy! All time favorite fruits ♡ Summer time! Stay home, stay safe

read more
Dear Summer,

Thanks for coming!

It's time for some 

mangoes and lychees  #twentythirdquote #rashimalani 
Eat healthy, stay healthy!
All time favorite fruits ♡
Summer time! 
Stay home, stay safe

Rashi Malani

#YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #twentysecondquote #rashimalani

read more
2 minutes, I am on my way and then reaching 30 minutes late! #YourQuoteAndMine
#twentysecondquote #rashimalani

Rashi Malani

Dear Traffic, I hate to say this but I missed you. But I do miss the silence too. I don't mind you to be honest. It's just that my migraine is getting worse because people honk in residential areas. I don't understand WHY people honk so much. It's nice to see you but the noise, it makes me wanna bang my head in the wall. #deartraffic #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #twentyonethquote #rashimalani

read more
Please move a little fast,
so that the footpath 
is used by pedestrians 
and not by bikers! Dear Traffic, 

I hate to say this but I missed you. But I do miss the silence too. I don't mind you to be honest. It's just that my migraine is getting worse because people honk in residential areas. 
I don't understand WHY people honk so much. 
It's nice to see you but the noise, it makes me wanna bang my head in the wall. 

#deartraffic #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #letters  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Rashi Malani

#twentythquote #rashimalani Like, share and comment♡ Enjoy reading YourQuote Dost

read more
If stars lose their shine, 
so does moon loses it's glow...
Hence don't let criticism break you... 
wear it to reach the SUCCESS!  #twentythquote #rashimalani 
Like, share and comment♡
Enjoy reading 
YourQuote Dost

Rashi Malani

#nineteenthquote #rashimalani YourQuote Dost Rest Zone Like, share and comment...♡

read more

Time passes at  the wink of an eye, 
but  the memories made 
in those milliseconds...
are cherished even today♥

#nineteenthquote #rashimalani 
YourQuote Dost 
Rest Zone 
Like, share and comment...♡
loader
Home
Explore