Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best TPdearQS Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best TPdearQS Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about what is tpd vaping 10, tpde,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

The Dream Doodler

Dear Quote Stitchers, Just as you people stiched every bits of your dolour with purple thread of profound words to reach our heart through the door of cordiality, now I'm here to gift you a small token within my little capability and with lots of love. So you completed three months of your journey. In this short time you won so much part of hearts of each writer over here just because your friendly approach and cute nature. I personally have covered five months here. In this journey, I found o #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #yolewrimo #theprompter #yqtheprompter #tpletterwritingcompetition #TPdearQS

read more
Just as you people stiched
 every bits of your dolour 
with purple thread of
 profound words to reach
 our heart through the 
door of cordiality, now I'm here
 to gift you a small token 
within my little capability 
and with lots of love.

//Must read the caption//

Dear Quote Stitchers,

Just as you people stiched every bits of your dolour with purple thread of profound words to reach our heart through the door of cordiality, now I'm here to gift you a small token within my little capability and with lots of love.

So you completed three months of your journey. In this short time you won so much part of hearts of each writer over here just because your friendly approach and cute nature. I personally have covered five months here. In this journey, I found o

Miss xyz

🎯 For the lovers of Quote Stitchers ❤️. • TP's LETTER WRITING COMPETITION 📝 • Write a letter to one of our favourite pages on YQ.😊 • Winner will get testimonial certificate 💜. • Deadline ⏳: 11:59pm (Sunday) #yqbaba #letters #yolewrimo #theprompter #yqtheprompter #tpletterwritingcompetition #TPdearQS

read more
You are not only a page in yq,
you are an emotion of everyone's 
heart. 

From the prompts to the events, its
always been a pleasure being guided
by you. From the stuff of enjoying to the extent 
of learning, you made me learn in these unsettled
days. From the kiddos to the golden agers, you're admired from all and sundry. From the craziness of your admins to the fun of mine, I always have a pleasure to interact with you. Your each day's prompt makes me encouraged to stitch words. I'm thankful to you for every tit bit of things. 

Hope I get a chance to know you, meet you and visit your hometown, Qspur. May your page grow rapidly and keep inspiring us with your amazing ideas. 

Thanking you
Yours obediently and lovingly 
Sishya 🎯 For the lovers of Quote Stitchers ❤️.

• TP's LETTER WRITING COMPETITION 📝

• Write a letter to one of our favourite pages on YQ.😊
• Winner will get testimonial certificate 💜.
• Deadline ⏳: 11:59pm (Sunday)

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification