Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tailpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tailpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tai chi near me, gonna be the twin-tail, sanday ka tail, fanlike tail in peacock, dog tail quotes,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Madhu Jain

Hello Resties! ❤️ Day 2 of #RzPoDiMo brings to you- "Tail Poem." You can attempt it in both Hindi and English and best ones will be featured on our Instagram page! 🎉 How to write it: • Your poem shall start with a line and end with a word. • The next line of your poem must start with the word that the previous line ended in. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #restzone #collabwithrestzone #YoPoDiMo #rzpodimo2 #tailpoem

read more
वफा और प्यार 
प्यार और जिंदगी 
जिंदगी में हमेशा  
हमेशा के लिए तुम्हारा साथ।  Hello Resties! ❤️

Day 2 of #RzPoDiMo brings to you- "Tail Poem." You can attempt it in both Hindi and English and best ones will be featured on our Instagram page! 🎉

How to write it: 
• Your poem shall start with a line and end with a word. 
• The next line of your poem must start with the word that the previous line ended in.

marmalade ツ

Hello Resties! ❤️ Day 2 of #RzPoDiMo brings to you- "Tail Poem." You can attempt it in both Hindi and English and best ones will be featured on our Instagram page! 🎉 How to write it: • Your poem shall start with a line and end with a word. • The next line of your poem must start with the word that the previous line ended in. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #restzone #YoPoDiMo #rzpodimo2 #tailpoem

read more
Memories are the ashes which don't burn,
burn the momentos which don't let you live the moments,
moments are the truth of past and treasure of present,
present is the bridge between memories and tears
tears are the truth's shadow
shadow, which isn't to be trusted.  Hello Resties! ❤️

Day 2 of #RzPoDiMo brings to you- "Tail Poem." You can attempt it in both Hindi and English and best ones will be featured on our Instagram page! 🎉

How to write it: 
• The next line of your poem must start with the word that the previous line ended in.

Srilatha Gugunta

Hello Resties! ❤️ Day 2 of #RzPoDiMo brings to #rzpodimo2 and #restzone to write your #tailpoem. Best ones shall be featured on our Instagram page! 🎉 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithrestzone #YoPoDiMo

read more
I try to stop thinking about the words..
Words that hurt my mind and my heart..
Heart that was once owned by you..
You, brought me the rainbow of love..
Love which I can never be able to love again.. Hello Resties! ❤️

Day 2 of #RzPoDiMo brings to 

#rzpodimo2 and #restzone to write your #tailpoem. 

Best ones shall be featured on our Instagram page! 🎉

Miss xyz

Hello Resties! ❤️ Day 2 of #RzPoDiMo brings to you- "Tail Poem." You can attempt it in both Hindi and English and best ones will be featured on our Instagram page! 🎉 How to write it: • Your poem shall start with a line and end with a word. • The next line of your poem must start with the word that the previous line ended in. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #restzone #collabwithrestzone #YoPoDiMo #rzpodimo2 #tailpoem

read more
अधूरी सी एक बात थी,
थी वो काफी पुरानी।
पुरानी तो यादें भी हैं,
हैं, हर उस अधूरे सपने में। Hello Resties! ❤️

How to write it: 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification