Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best qsbmday23 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best qsbmday23 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Sweta

24th December 2020
Wednesday 
12:35 AM.

The day was usual. After a race of twelve kilometers with my brother, in which I won; I set out to the mall from where I was to buy a cloak for myself to avoid sunrays from touching my derm. I practised morphing with my dad for an hour or two in our shady backyard. He taught me how to change my shape in tricky situations. And as usual while returning back home, dad was absorbed in narrating me how wicked the werewolves are !

But the night was just the opposite. That night was totally unpredictable. After hunting a doe and satiating our thirst for blood by devouring its warm and flavoured blood, we're returning home. Suddenly, I smelled something wrong. So was dad's reaction. Almost half a kilometre from us, there was a damsel lying in the road and screaming with pain. She was writhing for, she was brutally raped and perhaps, she was counting her last breaths. But dad knew what to do. Yeah, transformation. And it's a must to save her life. He drilled his ivory in his neck and with in some seconds I got a new sister. She was an immortal, a vampire now. That day the respect for my dad ebbed to a great height. I wish to be like him, Oh Diary !
 #quotestitchers 
#qsbmp47 
#qsbm
#qsbmday23
#qsbmbonus23 
#swet_a 

Quote Stitchers‎‎

Sweta

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 Our Beautiful Fabric #QSgirlwithlamp is out! 🤩 📍Stitch your words on this beautiful bg. Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers‎‎ challenge.✨ #yqbaba #musingtime #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #qsbm #qsbmday23 #qsbmp47

read more
I kindle a fire of hope 
everywhere I go;
Amid the damaged
hovels of poors, 
Amid the snowy roads
of countryside,
Even amid the agonising 
screams of death.
 Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

Our Beautiful Fabric #QSgirlwithlamp is out! 🤩

📍Stitch your words on this beautiful bg. 

Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers‎‎ challenge.✨

Sweta

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 Our Beautiful Fabric #QSnightbg31 is out! 🤩 📍Stitch your words on this beautiful bg. Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers‎‎ challenge.✨ #yqbaba #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #qsbm #qsbmday23 #qsbmp47

read more
Sitting on the lap
of nature, 
relishing the calm
night sky,
twinkling with the
sublime stars,
glazing with the orb
so unblemished
I spent the most of
frabjous hours.
 Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

Our Beautiful Fabric #QSnightbg31 is out! 🤩

📍Stitch your words on this beautiful bg.

Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers‎‎ challenge.✨

Miss xyz

Thank you for inviting, hope I did justice to your words :) sriwrites✍️ lovecostly💖💕 sriechoes🔊 #qsbm #qsbmp72 #qsbmday23 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Srikumar

read more
Oh love!

Whenever I think of you,
there arise a pleasing 
smile on my face.
Reciting your name in my
flourished heart,
you heal my withered mind,
and bloom my faded soul.
You reside at deepest 
secrets of my heart.
Thanks for being there. Thank you for inviting, hope I did justice to your words :)

#sriwrites✍️
#lovecostly💖💕
#sriechoes🔊
#qsbm #qsbmp72 #qsbmday23
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Srikumar

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification