Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best qsbmp72 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best qsbmp72 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 80 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Miss xyz

Scrolling down the lane of existence, I defined the flipping of pages and writing short letters at the end of the page are presently the oldest version of non-existence modern era. The rhythm of each step has #Whatsapp #100poemsfor100days #100poemsby_tm #qsbm #qsbmp72 #qsbmday50 #qsbmbonus50 #pulselift

read more
Whatsapp ticks: a spiral identity

The rhythm of each step has 
fallen aback as the reader is 
unable to read the unread 
message. The technology has 
developed to its high extent but 
the 'ticks' on whatsapp has now 
become a spiral identity. 

(Read in caption) Scrolling down the lane of 
existence, I defined the flipping of 
pages and writing short letters at 
the end of the page are presently 
the oldest version of 
non-existence modern era.

The rhythm of each step has

Miss xyz

Process:- 1) By putting the gas flame on, add 2 tbsp stress and pain to the pan of heart. 2) Stir it well with vast grief and add 1tsp lost longing. 3) Add 2 cups of roasted emotions while remembering the reason for grief. #pennpopcorn #qsbm #qsbmp72 #qsbmday50 #brokenheartrecipe #pnppendemic

read more
Ingredients required:-

1) 2 cups of roasted emotions
2) 1/2 cup honest tears
3) 1 tsp lost longing
4) 2 tbsp pain and stress
5) Pinch of good memories
6) 1 cup bitten expectations

(For full recipe refer to the caption) Process:- 

1) By putting the gas flame on, add 2 tbsp stress and pain to the pan of heart.

2) Stir it well with vast grief and add 1tsp lost longing.

3) Add 2 cups of roasted emotions while remembering the reason for grief.

Miss xyz

Procrastinating with the hectic schedule, I fall-and-fall in lost days with blizzard of memories— while carrying emotions in an open hurricane and drowning in the waves of august with no apricity. The heart with which I pleaded #yqbaba #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #picturesthatspeak #qsbmp72 #wcapricity #qsbmday50 #ATpicspeak11

read more
Goodbye with aimless happenings.
(Read in caption) Procrastinating with the hectic 
schedule, I fall-and-fall in lost 
days with blizzard of memories—
while carrying emotions in an 
open hurricane and drowning in 
the waves of august with no apricity.

The heart with which I pleaded

Miss xyz

Beloved secret keeper, While fighting with the blades of winds, I discovered a face that was unfamiliarly familiar. You are with me from the time, when my problems were faster than the river currents, when the ink of my pen stopped working even after the ink level was straightly full. You know the rain in my bright sky, because you are the sun in my stormy days. You are the one to whom I can trust blindly and can share my palpable emotions without gulping it down. In the world of 'to get' and ' #yqbaba #letter #secretkeeper #qsbm #qsbmp72 #qsbmday48 #qsbmbonus48 #wcnodustollens

read more
Dear secret keeper,
In the world of masked emotions, you know the true identity of my hidden sentiments.

(Read in caption) Beloved secret keeper,
While fighting with the blades of winds, I discovered a face that was unfamiliarly familiar. You are with me from the time, when my problems were faster than the river currents, when the ink of my pen stopped working even after the ink level was straightly full. You know the rain in my bright sky, because you are the sun in my stormy days. You are the one to whom I can trust blindly and can share my palpable emotions without gulping it down.

In the world of 'to get' and '

Miss xyz

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATsomestoriesdontend • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #qsbmp72 #qsbmday48

read more
with a full stop nor with happy 
endings because some stories 
have hidden morals which 
rewrites the ending with a new 
beginning. OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATsomestoriesdontend
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️
Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Miss xyz

Dashing with the winds, falling as rains, swinging in the waves of cold and blushing to the old sun, I touch the mother earth to gift some lives wrapped with smiles. I wonder in the huge sky for short time. I gush down with hopes and #yqbaba #raindrop #pertinaceous #100poemsby_tm #qsbmp72 #qsbmday47 #qsbmbonus47 #wcmirabilia

read more
Raindrop: A living wonder and an unforeseen disaster.

I touch the shoulders of love 
hidden under an umbrella, I touch 
the nose of naughtiness playing 
under the stormy sky with closed 
umbrella. I touch the eyes of a 
strong person hiding emotions 
while carrying me. I touch the 
farmer's crop with a surprise and 
I fall-and-fall on daffodils with an 
abrubt thought because I'm a fall 
that touches to fly.

(Read in capton) Dashing with the winds, falling as 
rains, swinging in the waves of 
cold and blushing to the old sun, I 
touch the mother earth to gift 
some lives wrapped with smiles.

I wonder in the huge sky for short 
time. I gush down with hopes and

Miss xyz

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 Our Beautiful Fabric #QSlifeissimplewhen is out! 🤩 #qsbmp72 #qsbmday47 📍Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt. Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers‎‎ challenge.✨ #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers

read more
you open up arms for everyone's 
happiness, open up your eyes 
for truth and holds a heart with 
love that carries smiles for all life. Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

Our Beautiful Fabric #QSlifeissimplewhen is out! 🤩 #qsbmp72 #qsbmday47 

📍Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt.

Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers‎‎ challenge.✨

Miss xyz

I can gift you
a heart that
will under-
-stand
your
tears
but in 
return you 
have to gift me 
smiles. I can be there
'forever' with you,but at 
first, you have to define 
what's 'forever' is for 
you. I am ready to 
be a plastic flo-
-wer for you,if
and only if
you are
going to my permanent vase. 🏺

#cinemagraph #qsbmp72 #qsbmday47 #shapepoem  #flower #yqbaba #100poemsby_tm #shapymess

Miss xyz

Limerick on handwriting 🙄 For better read:- In the night of crescent, my handwriting goes round & round, because It's as unstable as my alarm's sound. My online handwritings are the best you can call but with pen or pencil it always tends to fall, #yqbaba #limerick #handwrittenpoem #100poemsby_tm #qsbmp72 #qsbmday46 #qsbmbonus46

read more
                      Limerick on handwriting 🙄

For better read:-

In the night of crescent, my handwriting goes round & round,
because It's as unstable as my alarm's sound.
My online handwritings are the best you can call
but with pen or pencil it always tends to fall,

Miss xyz

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATsometimeslifedual • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ "Sometimes life seems a dark tunnel with no light at the end, but if you just keep moving forward, you will end up in a better place." ~ Jeffrey Fry Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #doublecollab #yqaestheticthoughts #qsbmp72 #qsbmday46

read more
so difficult to handle and to 
focus on

Sometimes life undergoes 
maintenance to know how to 
handle life in difficult times. OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATsometimeslifedual
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️
"Sometimes life seems a dark tunnel with no light at the end, but if you just keep moving forward, you will end up in a better place." ~ Jeffrey Fry

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification