Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best qsbmday42 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best qsbmday42 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Sweta

Here's a #sopbyohwomaniya . ✨ It's 'Series of Positivity' with our small messages for you. Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #sopselfbelieve #qsbmp47 #qsbm #qsbmday42 #quotestitchers

read more
When society inflicts upon you
a hundred reasons to weep;
Prove it that you got a million
reasons to sing and dance.

When regrets, taking the shape
of a demon scares the hell out
of you; Show them that you made
legions of good decisions to smile. Here's a #SoPbyohwomaniya .

✨ It's 'Series of Positivity' with our small messages for you.

Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #sopselfbelieve

#qsbmp47  #qsbm #qsbmday42  #quotestitchers

Miss xyz

Live in light but shine in dark. ✨ #cinemagraph #qsbm #qsbmp72 #qsbmday42 #darkandlight #yqbaba #tomorrow

read more
Everytime when I look to those quoted lines, I find myself drowning in hunger after having a stomach full meal. I find myself in dark by holding a candle in right, I could see a flash, but it gets lost amidst the black. Suddenly, someone extingushes the candle and the brightness lights up. And the quoted lines read "long road awaits tomorrow." Live in light but shine in dark. ✨

#cinemagraph #qsbm #qsbmp72 #qsbmday42 #darkandlight #yqbaba #tomorrow

Miss xyz

Hello Resties! ❤️ Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! 😊 #rzmomentswelive #qsbm #qsbmp72 #qsbmday42 #collabwithrestzone #restzone #yqbaba #yqrestzone Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
will never die 
but the moments 
we survived 
to live, will live in 
stories and poems,
and would echo
everytime in silence. Hello Resties! ❤️

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! 😊

#rzmomentswelive #qsbm #qsbmp72 #qsbmday42 #collabwithrestzone #restzone  #yqbaba #yqrestzone  
Collaborating with Rest Zone

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification