Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best halfpasttwelve Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best halfpasttwelve Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tumse milke dil ka hai jo hal kya karen, kaisi hai yeh dooriyan koi hal hi nahi, kaisi hai ye duriya koi hal hi nahi lyrics, kya hal hai, kya hal hai tere,

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Ewa Regmi

Collab and complete the musing. #halfpasttwelve #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
And still thinking how are you...
I am missing you! Collab and complete the musing. #halfpasttwelve #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Poonam Suyal

Collab and complete the musing. #halfpasttwelve #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Sleep is still not even near
My loneliness is tearing me apart
Heart filled with fear
My eyes searching for you
But you are nowhere Collab and complete the musing. #halfpasttwelve #YourQuoteAndMine

समय यात्री

read more
I'm trying to sleep Collab and complete the musing. #halfpasttwelve #YourQuoteAndMine

Sherlock Doyle

Which one's the trick? The friend outside, or the head here? #Collab and complete the musing. #halfpasttwelve #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Nofear #Head #cemetery #notafraid #gravestone

read more
                           This is when I prove to my friend that I'm not afraid of anything.
With him standing outside, I enter the cemetery. It's quite around here, as I stroll through the graves.

I stand dead on my tracks as I find his severed head on one of the tombstones with the word ‘RUN’ written with his blood.

Which one's the trick? The friend outside, or the head here?

#Collab and complete the musing. #halfpasttwelve #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana ranjan

read more
But I m still awaking nd think about I am trust people so much. Collab and complete the musing. #halfpasttwelve #YourQuoteAndMine

k. Mishra

read more
Now sun is very hot.
Just I finished my lunch.
And am waiting for u.
Because I think, I've
Fallen in love with u .
Please take care for me
Come soon
Because now sun is very hot. Collab and complete the musing. #halfpasttwelve #YourQuoteAndMine

Mahed Sadia

read more
I am trying to accept the reality that today you won't be here..
To bring a smile..
You won't be here to laugh at my silly jokes..
You won't be here to love me..
And I will miss you because..
You were always a part of my soul....  Collab and complete the musing. #halfpasttwelve #YourQuoteAndMine

Durga Kannan

read more
And sleep is still eluding me
Playing hide and seek
Now, about to be pulled
Into the nothingness of sleep
Next, disturbed by the 
loud cacophony of thoughts
Caught between both the states
The tug of war goes on
Until one gets stronger
And the other weaker Collab and complete the musing. #halfpasttwelve #YourQuoteAndMine

Apu

Collab and complete the musing. #halfpasttwelve #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #CollabChallenge #Mypoem

read more
I am still awake...
Waiting for someone...❤❤
 Collab and complete the musing. #halfpasttwelve #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #collabchallenge #mypoem

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification