Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best notafraid Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best notafraid Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love that is not meant to be quotes, love that is not meant to be, hate is not the opposite of love, if you are not willing to learn meaning in hindi, love that is not reciprocated quotes,

• 20 Followers
  • 21 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

motivated_by_amruddin_khan

mute video

neelu

mute video

Rowjah Yadhav

mute video

Swapnil Moon

Be Fearless Means,
Just Less At Fear.
Fear Is Something,
That Don't Tear Me.
I Don't Fear Anything,
Not Even Death Or Dying.
What To Do?
I Am Not Afraid Of Fear. #yqbaba #yqpoetry #befearless #poemchallenge #notafraid

Ronalyn Mascardo

You are worth to someone out there that really values you, you deserve the best, never settle for those who are not #notafraid#shattered#standforwhatyoudeserve#risebeyondyourworth

read more
Don't be afraid of losing someone who doesn't feel blessed enough to have you in their life
 You are worth to someone out there that really values you, you deserve the best, never settle for those who are not
#notafraid#shattered#standforwhatyoudeserve#risebeyondyourworth

Ritz

You won't not give up only when you are not afraid to fail,
beacuse failed attempts are guaranteed,
and if you are afraid to fail, 
you may not even start or give up quite very soon. #notafraid #giveup #fail #thoughtsofritz #yqbaba

Robert Engti

mute video

Sherlock Doyle

Which one's the trick? The friend outside, or the head here? #Collab and complete the musing. #halfpasttwelve #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Nofear #Head #cemetery #notafraid #gravestone

read more
                           This is when I prove to my friend that I'm not afraid of anything.
With him standing outside, I enter the cemetery. It's quite around here, as I stroll through the graves.

I stand dead on my tracks as I find his severed head on one of the tombstones with the word ‘RUN’ written with his blood.

Which one's the trick? The friend outside, or the head here?

#Collab and complete the musing. #halfpasttwelve #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Bad Poet

When you are rising in life, you love even the little details happening around you. You love the green on the leaves of trees. You love facing the big challenges ahead. You feel handsome, not just physically but also mentally and emotionally. The world is at your feet. You think you deserve all your success, it is quite normal actually, giving credit to the hard work YOU have done for months and years on end. You almost feel invincible! But then all of a sudden, everything is flipped. The world #holdmyhand #riseandshine #comewithme #notafraid #badpoet #standyourground #letsrisetogether #togetherstrong

read more
To anyone who is feeling scared, depressed, sad, lost, hurt, failed, devastated, lonely, suicidal— or all of these. When you are rising in life, you love even the little details happening around you. You love the green on the leaves of trees. You love facing the big challenges ahead. You feel handsome, not just physically but also mentally and emotionally. The world is at your feet. You think you deserve all your success, it is quite normal actually, giving credit to the hard work YOU have done for months and years on end. You almost feel invincible! But then all of a sudden, everything is flipped. The world

Shweta Grewal

Thanks for supressing me.
Now I know the value of standing tall. #dailychallenge #yqbaba #standingtall #notafraid #supressed #notscared
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification