Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pqpopstarpc3 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pqpopstarpc3 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Sweta

It was raining and the ten year old I asked my dad questions about his own childhood. He answered them all but with choked throat and tearful eyes. Relish my innocence and his nostalgia~ ---- Dad, what were the activities you were involved in during your summer holidays when you were of my age? Well, girl those days are now covered by cobwebs in some corner of my brain but as far as I remember, I used to visit my village and stay there for the entire summer diving in the pond nearby, playing wi #Conversation #yqbaba #quotestitchers #pennpopcorn #pqpopstar #pqpopstarpc3 #swet_a

read more
It was raining and the ten year old I asked my dad questions about his own childhood. He answered them all but with choked throat and tearful eyes. Relish my innocence and his nostalgia~

《Captioned》 It was raining and the ten year old I asked my dad questions about his own childhood. He answered them all but with choked throat and tearful eyes. Relish my innocence and his nostalgia~
----
Dad, what were the activities you were involved in during your summer holidays when you were of my age?

Well, girl those days are now covered by cobwebs in some corner of my brain but as far as I remember, I used to visit my village and stay there for the entire summer diving in the pond nearby, playing wi

Miss xyz

Here's the conversation between the 6-year-old me and my father. 𝓟𝓪𝓹𝓪𝓪 𝓹𝓪𝓹𝓪𝓪: 1 Are you happy with your profession? Never thought of taking fathership as a profession, couldn't be more happier. :) 𝓟𝓪𝓹𝓪𝓪 𝓹𝓪𝓹𝓪𝓪: 2 #yqbaba #quotestitchers #pennpopcorn #pqpopstar #pqpopstarpc3

read more
Papaaa papaaa! Here's the conversation between the 6-year-old me and my father.

𝓟𝓪𝓹𝓪𝓪 𝓹𝓪𝓹𝓪𝓪: 1
Are you happy with your profession?

Never thought of taking fathership as a profession, couldn't be more happier. :)

𝓟𝓪𝓹𝓪𝓪 𝓹𝓪𝓹𝓪𝓪: 2

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification