Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best qsblindwarsr3k Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best qsblindwarsr3k Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Ashu

•A step ahead and two steps behind• I'm lacking to add more steps to ahead rather I'm going on adding more to behind. The more I'm inhaling, the more I'm exhaling but the algebraic equation here goes equal, just like my lacking in my words and the stress in my mind. And hence my heart is stumbling now to have #quotestitchers #QSblindwars #qsblindwarsr3k #myfaveng_ashu #wcdreamfever

read more
•A step ahead and
 two steps behind•

//captioned. •A step ahead and two steps behind•

I'm lacking to add more steps to ahead 
rather I'm going on adding more to behind.
The more I'm inhaling, the more I'm exhaling 
but the algebraic equation here goes equal, 
just like my lacking in my words and the stress in my 
mind. And hence my heart is stumbling now to have

Miss xyz

I'll jump off from the flame and hide myself behind maa's pallu and ammi's burqa. But what would happen if maa's pallu and ammi's burqa grows shorter to hide my face? Maa, ammi, dress me up like you when you win. #yqbaba #quotestitchers #QSblindwars #qsblindwarsr3 #qsblindwarsr3k

read more
Maa's saree and ammi's burqa.
(Read in caption) I'll jump off from the flame
and hide myself behind
maa's pallu and ammi's 
burqa. But what would happen 
if maa's pallu and ammi's 
burqa grows shorter to hide my face?

Maa, ammi, dress me up like you when you win.

Miss xyz

What's my life if not an empty matka? I stand in a long queue under the rage of sun~ holding the neck of my life and its body hugging my waist in right. I grasp my parched throat and try to gulp them. But it gets cracked every time I try to make a move. I wish my air filled life to be replaced by water. #yqbaba #quotestitchers #QSblindwars #qsblindwarsr3 #pertinaceous #qsblindwarsr3k

read more
An empty matka.
(Read in caption) What's my life if not an empty matka?
I stand in a long queue under the rage of sun~
holding the neck of my life and its
body hugging my waist in right. I grasp my 
parched throat and try to gulp them.
But it gets cracked every time I try to make a move.

I wish my air filled life to be replaced by water.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification