Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqmt1042 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqmt1042 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 10 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Chitra Iyer

For those on social media who irritate us #HappyBirthdayMeme to #romanreings. 💪 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #wwe #WWEMemes #coronameme entries to #yqmt1042 and make everyone go ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When someone on social media irritates you
Me to them👇
"Before I block you.. For those on social media who irritate us

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #RomanReings. 💪

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #WWE #WWEMemes #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1042 and make everyone go ROFL!  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Madhu Jain

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #romanreings. 💪 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #wwe #WWEMemes #coronameme entries to #yqmt1042 and make everyone go ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Negative thinkers #HappyBirthdayMeme to #RomanReings. 💪

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #WWE #WWEMemes #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1042 and make everyone go ROFL!  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #romanreings. 💪 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #wwe #WWEMemes #coronameme entries to #yqmt1042 and make everyone go ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
One who can't be named #HappyBirthdayMeme to #RomanReings. 💪

Aalok Sιngh

read more
When someone bores me by their unnecessary preachings--- #HappyBirthdayMeme to #RomanReings. 💪

Ar. Smitha

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #romanreings. 💪 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #wwe #WWEMemes entries to #yqmt1042 and make everyone go ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #smithasunkara

read more
When someone starts giving lectures on my lifestyle.  #HappyBirthdayMeme to #RomanReings. 💪

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #WWE #WWEMemes entries to #YQMT1042 and make everyone go ROFL!  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes #smithasunkara

مومن

read more

This is my great soul mate 😂
Who says please leave me
when I irritate senselessly 🥳😂 #HappyBirthdayMeme to #RomanReings. 💪

Funny Singh🐼

Toothpaste finish ho jaane ke baad to koi koi uska chaku se pet bhi faad deta hai... Aur mummy log ka desi tarika....belan rakhkar brush laga dena😂😂😂 Becgare toothpaste ki dard bhari kahani😝😝 #funnysingh #Toothpaste #indianmom HappyBirthdayMeme to #romanreings. 💪 #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme #WWEMemes #yqmt1042

read more
जब टूथपेस्ट खत्म हो जाये...!
तब इंडियन मॉम के 
बेलन को देखकर...
टूथपेस्ट 👇😝 Toothpaste finish ho jaane ke baad to koi koi uska chaku se pet bhi faad deta hai...
Aur mummy log ka desi tarika....belan rakhkar brush laga dena😂😂😂

Becgare toothpaste ki dard bhari kahani😝😝

#funnysingh #toothpaste #indianmom
HappyBirthdayMeme to #RomanReings. 💪

Durga Kannan

read more
Me, to my unwanted thoughts at night #HappyBirthdayMeme to #RomanReings. 💪

Durga Kannan

read more
Uninvited, overstaying,
demanding guest..

Me in my mind #HappyBirthdayMeme to #RomanReings. 💪

Apu

read more
Me: Thinking of how could I've got two marks extra on my favourite subject if I've not done that silly mistake.
My brain to me:👇 #happybirthdaymeme to #romanreings. 💪

Collab on this #yqmeme, make your multiple #wwe #wwememes #coronameme entries to #yqmt1042 and make everyone go ROFL!  #yourquoteandmine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification