Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqmt1048 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqmt1048 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Aalok Sιngh

Km se km Google krlo yr jis baare me bkwaas krte ho😆😁😁😁 #HappyBirthdayMeme to #PaulBettany a.k.a #Vision from the #Marvel. 😎 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #yqmt1048 and make everyone laugh! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When MODI JI said to clap and beat utensils in honour of our DOCTORS and POLICE OFFICERS,
And someone starts giving logic relating this with SCIENCE....
Me--- Km se km Google krlo yr jis baare me bkwaas krte ho😆😁😁😁
#HappyBirthdayMeme to #PaulBettany a.k.a #Vision from the #Marvel. 😎

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT1048 and make everyone laugh! #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Siddarth

Me: I guess that shows how much modulation, amplitude and carrier i've been soaked in Just ECE stuffs😅😅 Thanks for the poke Priyanka bafna🤗🤗 HappyBirthdayMeme to PaulBettany a.k.a Vision from the Marvel. 😎 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme #FilmyMeme #yqhumour #yqmt1048

read more
When you write carrier instead of career at campus recruitment drive

Le the hr Me: I guess that shows how much modulation, amplitude and carrier i've been soaked in

Just ECE stuffs😅😅

Thanks for the poke Priyanka bafna🤗🤗

HappyBirthdayMeme to PaulBettany a.k.a Vision from the Marvel. 😎

Durga Kannan

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #PaulBettany a.k.a #Vision from the #Marvel. 😎 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #yqmt1048 and make everyone laugh! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When a man thinks, a woman's 'No' is a 'Yes' #HappyBirthdayMeme to #PaulBettany a.k.a #Vision from the #Marvel. 😎

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT1048 and make everyone laugh! #YourQuoteAndMine

Durga Kannan

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #PaulBettany a.k.a #Vision from the #Marvel. 😎 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #yqmt1048 and make everyone laugh! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When people ask to be followed and think they'll get more followers... #HappyBirthdayMeme to #PaulBettany a.k.a #Vision from the #Marvel. 😎

Apu

read more
When I watch any roasting video on YouTube without using headphones 
And suddenly my father enter my room.
My mind to me:👇 #happybirthdaymeme to #paulbettany a.k.a #vision from the #marvel. 😎

Collab on this #yqmeme, make your multiple #filmymeme entries to #yqmt1048 and make everyone laugh! #yourquoteandmine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification