Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thatsnotlove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thatsnotlove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pyar to hona hi tha, pata nahi tha pyar me itna meetha dard hota hai, tha dil bekarar hai, pehle to kabhi kabhi gham tha lyrics, shishe ka tha dil,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

deepali sethi mehndiratta

TOO YOUNG FOR LOVE

Yes you are..too young for love
You do not understand what love is
It's something to be felt from within 
The parting of my legs for you
That's not love
My body, my skin feels good to touch
But that's not what love is
My face and my beauty you admire
But what if it's gone one day
Will you still want me?
No you won't
That's not what love is
Love is a strong emotion
It is a soul connection
It's forever and not momentary
Love is not what we look and feel on the outside
It's within the core of our heart
So yes, you are too young for love
You do not know what love is.... #thatsnotlove #tooyoungforlove #deepemotions #loveisforever #yqbaba #yopowrimo

Apu

When you feel alone,you need your loved ones to be by your side.
At that time if your loved ones say that they will be by your side when everything will again get normal,then what's the need of that type of shitty love?
If anyone can't help you when you are in need,then they don't deserve your happy time.
If anyone need proper time to show their love,then that's not love.
Cuz love doesn't depend on time,it is filled with emotions,feelings and warmth of the heart,which can't be stopped by giving excuses of time.
So,if anyone say that they love you but it is not the right time to show,then my dear, that's not love.
Think again and step back.
 ~||Real Facts||~
#realfact #thinkagain #yqenglish #yqquotes #yqmusings #yqbaba #thatsnotlove #mypoems

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification