Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wewillmeetagain Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wewillmeetagain Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wew, wew 22200, ill miss you quotes, supposing you are ill, ill will meaning in hindi,

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Diary_of_feelings

ना चाहते होए भी राहें तुम तक ले आती हैं, और तुम्हे लगता हैं की हम तुम्से दूर हैं........ love #hiddenfeelings #unknownfeeling # #morethanlove #bondoflove #loveforwriting #someonespecial #wewillmeetagain #SeeYouSoon #Romatic

read more

Diary_of_feelings

तेरी मोहब्बत में हम ने खुदा को पा लिया, तू तो जनता ही नहीं किसी कदर हम ने तुम्हें पा लिया....... love #hiddenfeelings #unknownlove #morethanlove #bondoflove #loveforwriting #someonespecial #wewillmeetagain #SeeYouSoon #romatice

read more

Apu

Missing #yostowrimo? Here's a short story challenge. Write a short story with the help of a #Conversation #distractedstory #YourQuoteAndMine #wewillmeetagain #yqenglish #yqbaba #mypoems Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"Leave it,...nothing"
"I was thinking something so I got distracted"
"What were you thinking?"
"I was thinking that so many days passed away,..we haven't seen each other..."
"Yeah you are right,but don't worry we will meet soon..again we will spend time together..everything will be normal again"
"But I miss you"
"I miss you too..just wait for some time let the world heal properly then we will be together again"
"Are you sure? But how much time it will take? I can't wait anymore..try to understand"
"I can understand but trust me our safety is more important than our meeting"
"You mean if we don't meet for a whole year then also you don't care?"
"No...I mean to say your safety,your life is more important to me and for that I can also bear the pain of this distance"
"I don't know what to say...but today I understood that I am really blessesd"
"I am also blessed to have you"
"Hope to see you soon...till then take care"
"You too" Missing #yostowrimo? Here's a short story challenge. Write a short story with the help of a #conversation #distractedstory #yourquoteandmine
#wewillmeetagain #yqenglish #yqbaba #mypoems
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification