Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best morethanlove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best morethanlove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you more than all the stars in the sky poem, i love you more than you think, i love you more than anything, advice on love crushes and more, beatles i love you more,

• 41 Followers
  • 43 Stories

Diary_of_feelings

Diary_of_feelings

ना चाहते होए भी राहें तुम तक ले आती हैं, और तुम्हे लगता हैं की हम तुम्से दूर हैं........ love #hiddenfeelings #unknownfeeling # #morethanlove #bondoflove #loveforwriting #someonespecial #wewillmeetagain #SeeYouSoon #Romatic

read more

Diary_of_feelings

तेरी मोहब्बत में हम ने खुदा को पा लिया, तू तो जनता ही नहीं किसी कदर हम ने तुम्हें पा लिया....... love #hiddenfeelings #unknownlove #morethanlove #bondoflove #loveforwriting #someonespecial #wewillmeetagain #SeeYouSoon #romatice

read more

Monisha Biswas

#Collab & share what do you crave for #morethanlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I crave for carrier. #Collab & share what do you crave for #morethanlove  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Haseena Dudekula

The thing is,
We loved with a love,
that was more than love...
Across seas and oceans,
Continents and countries,
religious  barriers and
Cultural taboos...
to break free and become one!

#morethanlove
#yqbaba
#edgarallanpoe

Ewa Regmi

#Collab & share what do you crave for #morethanlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I love my mom, 
Just incomplete without her! 
 #Collab & share what do you crave for #morethanlove  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shaikat chakraborty

read more
It's the respect I have for you
If your love for me fades someday
It won't affect the respect I have for you #Collab & share what do you crave for #morethanlove  #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

#Collab & share what do you crave for #morethanlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lovequotes #lovelogics #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes

read more
just staying together,
holding hands,
and some silent verses,
can erase all logics about love.... #Collab & share what do you crave for #morethanlove  #YourQuoteAndMine
#lovequotes 
#lovelogics 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes

Marufa Mazumder

read more
There was trust,
There was allegiance,
Time passed,I realised !!
U faded,Lost all !! #Collab & share what do you crave for #morethanlove  #YourQuoteAndMine

Raphael Suleiman

#Collab & share what do you crave for #morethanlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba love #Attention #Affection #raffi_don

read more
More than affection,
More than attention,
Nothing is bigger than that.
We do everything for love,
We cant do things without inviting attention ,
When you love you show affection. #Collab & share what do you crave for #morethanlove  #YourQuoteAndMine
#love
#attention
#affection
#raffi_don
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification