Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqmt1202 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqmt1202 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories

अनिता कुमावत

😂😝😛🙄 #Humour Rough Translation: Why was I invited here? #HappyBirthdayMeme to #MithunChakraborty. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme #yqmt1202. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
जब खाने में रसगुल्ले नहीं बनाएँ तो .... 😂😝😛🙄
#humour
Rough Translation: Why was I invited here?

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #MithunChakraborty. 

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme #YQMT1202. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Mysterious

Rough Translation: Why was I invited here? #HappyBirthdayMeme to #MithunChakraborty. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #yqmt1202. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
when there is family' meeting and no cousin visit 

ME -

Rough Translation: Why was I invited here?

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1202. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

Hansika Bansal

#eccedentesiasthb Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #yqmt1202. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When my friends invite me to join their company but then they start gossiping with their boyfriends. 
Le me -  #eccedentesiasthb
Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1202. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

A J

Rough Translation: Why was I invited here? #HappyBirthdayMeme to #MithunChakraborty. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #yqmt1202. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
India patients infected and then  mostly cured 
Meanwhile corona virus Rough Translation: Why was I invited here?

Ritz

read more
When parents call me to talk to relatives but they are talking among themselves and I'm getting bored and awkward sitting there around them

Me- Rough Translation: Why was I invited here?

Ar. Smitha

Rough Translation: Why was I invited here? #HappyBirthdayMeme to #MithunChakraborty. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #smithasunkara #coronameme entries to #yqmt1202. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me, when all others starts speaking in Arabic in meeting.  Rough Translation: Why was I invited here?

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #smithasunkara #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1202. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

Durga Kannan

read more
When I am invited along with a celebrity chief guest to a college function and I am ignored blatantly Rough Translation: Why was I invited here?

Apu

Rough Translation: Why was I invited here? #HappyBirthdayMeme to #MithunChakraborty Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #yqmt1202 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When you take your bestie(single) on your date.
Few moments later:
Le single bestie:- Rough Translation: Why was I invited here?

#happybirthdaymeme to #mithunchakraborty

Collab on this #yqmeme, make your multiple #filmymeme #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #yqmt1202 😹😹 #yourquoteandmine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification