Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best theproblem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best theproblem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thep status, krung thep maha nakhon, krung thep, thep mahesuan, rob life death,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Apu

🖤~||What's The Problem?||~🖤 This is the actual problem between many lovers...they just make so many promises before assuring that they will fulfil all of them. Here starts the problem...of trust and of so many things. #whatis #theproblem #Facts_Of_Life #yqenglish #yqmusings #yqquotes #yqbaba #mypoems

read more
You always asked "What's the problem?" See..this is the actual problem.

You always said that you are with me,you are by my side but whenever I asked you to spend some time with me,to pay some attention to me,you always said "let everything get normal,then we will talk again as usual,we will meet again as usual."

But you never said "until and unless everything is getting normal,I am with you,whenever you need me,whenever you feel lonely,you feel like talking to someone will make you better,whenever you feel lost,just give me a call or just text me. I will be there for you as usual. I am always there for you. Let the situation,time everything be very messy,but I will be always by your side. I will never make you feel lonely." 🖤~||What's The Problem?||~🖤
This is the actual problem between many lovers...they just make so many promises before assuring that they will fulfil all of them. Here starts the problem...of trust and of so many things.
#whatis #theproblem #facts_of_life #yqenglish #yqmusings #yqquotes #yqbaba #mypoems

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification