Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lovelikesto Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lovelikesto Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love like you lyrics, love my way, funny love quotes in hindi for him, love quotes for him with images, world love music,

• 32 Followers
  • 36 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 9 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time for a #lovepoem. What does #lovelikesto do? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Kiss death when I get close to it and lie lifeless. I am exhausted carrying it's corpse and cremating it. I have seen so many deaths that I have since starting kissing death before love kisses it. I am, thankfully, saved the bother of carrying it's corpse. Welcome to the day 9 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Time for a #lovepoem. What does #lovelikesto do?  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 9 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time for a #lovepoem. What does #lovelikesto do? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
play hide n seek with me. I am now sick of seeking it and have given up playing. Love has since found a new partner to play. I can only watch. Welcome to the day 9 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Chitra Iyer

read more
catch us unawares for love is pure awareness that we seem to be so messed up with, invariably missing it's arrival and continuance, often getting entangled in it, unable to extricate ourselves.. Welcome to the day 9 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Hemlata Pandey

read more
Play a Hide & Seek with me. 

Welcome to the day 9 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Abid

Welcome to the day 9 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. #soultrigger Time for a #lovepoem. What does #lovelikesto do? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
                  play 
hide and seek.
At times I have mustered
the courage to speak.
Planting a speedy kiss
On her left cheek.
But I dread losing her
I ain't some meek.
If only she knew
what I search and seek. 
If only she affirmed 
I would holler from a peak. Welcome to the day 9 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.
#soultrigger 

Gita Khanna

read more
 Retire to a corner 
Watching how the love birds' nest
Has become cosy, warm, happy 
In the twinkling of an eye
He's rejoicing, seeing what his presence has brought about.. 
 Welcome to the day 9 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Anaya Agarwal

read more

....be pampered😍💕 Welcome to the day 9 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
live free. Once you try to cage it, it will fly away from you Welcome to the day 9 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

M J

read more
Forget yourself and only care for your loved ones Welcome to the day 9 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Shubhi Mahajan

I never wanted to leave you but I left you behind just to see that will you come forward to make me not feel lonely? On #love. :)

40/365

#valentinesweek #yqbaba #yqdidi #YoLoPoMo #lovelikesto #lovepoem
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification