Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Grudges Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Grudges Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about grudges meaning in hindi, grudges quotes, holding grudges quotes, quotes on grudges, grudges meaning,

• 19 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Manju

#Grudges #HeartBreak #Forgiveness AUTHOR: COLLEN HOVER BOOK: REMINDERS OF HIM

read more
Grudges are heavy, but for the people hurting the most, I suppose
forgiveness is even heavier.

©Manju #Grudges #HeartBreak #Forgiveness 
AUTHOR: COLLEN HOVER
BOOK: REMINDERS OF HIM

Ishu Ishu

Kishan

Rahul Sharma

Often the BEST FRIENDS hold GRUDGES and turn into bitter enemies over FRIVOLOUS issues. However, the Hello-Hi friendship lasts forever. There aren't much expectations and hence least chances of HOSTILITY or vengeance.
EXPECTATION is the mother of grudges and grudges are like heavy stones tied to your back. Grudges are too heavy for a heart to hold. But if you never let them go, you will definitely DROWN as you enter the sea of VENGEANCE. #often #friendship #vengeance #grudges #yqbaba #yqtales #quote #truthoflife

Hemlata Pandey

अब उन्हें कौन समझाए की बैर नहीं है अब उनसे,
उन्होंने तो बस वही कहा जो आज तक समझा।
 #grudges #thoughts #yqhindi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts

MSJ Quotes

When you hold on to a grudge for long, it becomes bigger. It will keep on accumulating your time and thoughts. Let it go, relieve yourself.

To untie a knot, you have to loosen it first.. #grudges #thinking #revenge #knot #msj #msjquotes #forget #forgive

Giftsy Dorcas

Quote: 750 Random ramblings: 60 Alliterate: Letter 'G' #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #3Dgdoc #Grudges #giving #alliteration #allitgdoc

read more
Grudges, gear
gruesome Genocides 
gifting Graveyards-
generally gloom.

Giving, gifts
generous gems 
Graceful Gratitute-
gist gladness. Quote: 750
Random ramblings: 60
Alliterate: Letter 'G'

#yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #3dgdoc #grudges #giving  #alliteration #allitgdoc

Snigdha Agrawal

I have a hole
in my bucket
doesn't hold 
any water 
I hold no grudges.
 #bucket #yqbaba #yqquotes #dailychallenge #writingresolution #writinginspiration #grudges #readwriteunite

Esha Maken

Holding grudges stops you from moving on, it makes you stuck at a place. Don't put yourself there! #yourquote #yqbaba #Quote #quoteoftheday life #Grudges

read more
Holding grudges against someone is holding yourself against selfgrowth! 
Learn to move on and see what a bliss your life becomes
 Holding grudges stops you from moving on, it makes you stuck at a place. Don't put yourself there!

#yourquote
#yqbaba
#quote
#quoteoftheday
#life

monika.jhaa

Free yourself from the grudges but never forget the bastards. #grudges #life #lifelessons #free #freedom #yqbaba #yqdidi
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification