Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youlovedmeback Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youlovedmeback Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, i love i loved and i lost you, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you,

• 17 Followers
  • 16 Stories

namitha sp

Chitra Iyer

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youlovedmeback #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I couldn't believe my ears 
I picked up the rose that carried your love filled note and held it to my ear. 
My ears that yearned to hear your voice were kissed by the rose as I got lost in the fragrance of your love. 
'She loves me, she loves me' resonates in my ears. 
 Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youlovedmeback #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youlovedmeback #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I gazed into the mirror 
as if I was meeting someone I had not seen or met before! God, what a feeling it was.. Blushing all over.. 

Aahaan

read more
It was damn late Darling.  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youlovedmeback #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashish Mishra

read more
So I was happy but not in love. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youlovedmeback #YourQuoteAndMine

Chidanand Mayachari

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youlovedmeback #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
I was blown away
I danced in the road
I told to the whole world
Sitting tired at last
I realized that 
There is no blissful moment 
than expectation Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youlovedmeback #YourQuoteAndMine
#csmayachari

Varadhan P M

read more

It was neither reciprocal
Nor a return Gift!
Just a late Decision so to say!
It's  a question of life making decision.
To be frank, I just jumped to the conclusion at once, It's a question of feelings, not DECISIONS, dear !
Anyhow welcome Back ☺️ Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youlovedmeback #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
Surprisingly I got severe heart attack. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youlovedmeback #YourQuoteAndMine

Bhoomi Anand

read more
I started smiling like no other.
I started writing thousands of love poems everyday.
My heartbeats were getting faster 
like a roller coaster.
Every nerve was sensing that
I was not even able to control
my wide smile.
When I found out you loved me back,
I was founding myself as the
happiest person.
I was founding this world more beautiful.

Monalisa Guje

read more
I was more than happy. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youlovedmeback #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification