Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best friendshipnoun Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best friendshipnoun Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, my friend bit me, aap ka friend hai, love is like a friendship caught on fire, seeking a friend for the end of the world,

• 28 Followers
  • 34 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Friendship: Giving each other the same advice back and forth and no one taking it. Credits: HipDict on Instagram. Participate in this #rapidfire and define friendship. #friendshipnoun My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
when only the presence matters, appearance doesn't.  Friendship: Giving each other the same advice back and forth and no one taking it.

Credits: HipDict on Instagram.

Participate in this #rapidfire and define friendship. #friendshipnoun

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Friendship: Giving each other the same advice back and forth and no one taking it. Credits: HipDict on Instagram. Participate in this #rapidfire and define friendship. #friendshipnoun My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
when listening is a pleasure Friendship: Giving each other the same advice back and forth and no one taking it.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
Letting the years fall away with laughter Friendship: Giving each other the same advice back and forth and no one taking it.

Chitra Iyer

read more
Bringing the togetherness of every yesterday alive today Friendship: Giving each other the same advice back and forth and no one taking it.

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

read more
Is an emotion that 
bonds 
but 
not 
binds.
- Aditi kapeesh Agrawal Friendship: Giving each other the same advice back and forth and no one taking it.

MSJ Quotes

Friendship: Giving each other the same advice back and forth and no one taking it. Credits: HipDict on Instagram. Participate in this #rapidfire and define friendship. #friendshipnoun My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Msj #msjquotes

read more
A state where friends are the adjectives..! Friendship: Giving each other the same advice back and forth and no one taking it.

Abid

Friendship: Giving each other the same advice back and forth and no one taking it. Credits: HipDict on Instagram. Participate in this #rapidfire and define friendship. #friendshipnoun #soultrigger My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A Ship, 
which sails with winds of trust,
Braves storms together, 
Does not leaks water within, 
Navigates through calm 
and turbulent waters,
anchors you to safety.

Friendship: Giving each other the same advice back and forth and no one taking it.

#soultrigger 

Sita Prasad

read more
The bond of knowing each other.  Friendship: Giving each other the same advice back and forth and no one taking it.

RAHUL VERMA

read more
What a tiny definition of friendship... you word I mean 
Without you I m meaning less Friendship: Giving each other the same advice back and forth and no one taking it.

Inthira Shini

read more
     North pole and South pole 
are attracted with the telepathy connection .  Friendship: Giving each other the same advice back and forth and no one taking it.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification