Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best frozenbrute Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best frozenbrute Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about to and fro meaning, pacing to and fro meaning, preserving germplasm in frozen state is, unknown voice in frozen 2, frozen heart quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 253 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Swati Priyadarshini

Uncertain life.👉👈 #yqdidi #yqbaba life #lifelessons #philosophy #Conversation #frozenbrute thoughts

read more
If I can think about you everyday, 
can't I just talk to you at that time?

But I'm not sure if that uncertain conversation 
would have more value than a dwelled thought. Uncertain life.👉👈

#yqdidi #yqbaba #life #lifelessons #philosophy #conversation #frozenbrute #thoughts

Swati Priyadarshini

In search of less pain. #Pain #Forget #yqbaba wish #frozenbrute #miniscribbles #yqdidi life #Wish

read more
I wish it would have been more easy to forget things 
rather than to divert our thoughts a bit away. In search of less pain.

#pain #forget #yqbaba #wish #frozenbrute #miniscribbles #yqdidi #life

Swati Priyadarshini

Hope you never lose yourself. #hoptohope #yqdidi #yqbaba #Hope life #lifelessons #frozenbrute

read more
H O P E
Let's hop to hope while escaping from expectations.

Hope, 
your old friends won't replace you while you are making memories with new ones.
your best friend won't consider himself as ex, while you are busy in your new life.
your new friends would last longer than the day you last see them.

Hope, 
people you chose to be with, even prioritize you sometimes.
people you share things with, will understand you more than judging you.
people who loves you, won't find a reason to fall out of it.

Hope, 
you will have someone, everytime, to hold on to, when things are falling apart.
you will have someone, everytime, to make you smile, when you lack reasons to.
you will have someone, everytime, to help you heal, when others are least bothered. 

Hope for the someone to be yourself first, until you find someone better. Hope you never lose yourself. 

#hoptohope 

#yqdidi #yqbaba #hope #life #lifelessons #frozenbrute

Swati Priyadarshini

LOVE IS JUST UNCONDITIONALLY LOVE. #yqbaba #yqdidi love #frozenbrute #LoveStories #yqtales life

read more
Sometimes it's okay 
to fall for someone who is 
too distinct from you.
It'll make you love and accept 
your flaws in the most 
beautiful ways. LOVE IS JUST UNCONDITIONALLY LOVE.

#yqbaba #yqdidi #love #frozenbrute #lovestories #yqtales #life

Swati Priyadarshini

A lot kind to kindle hope.✨️ Pic Credit- Myself #yqbabaquotes #yqbaba #Hope #smallthings life #frozenbrute #lifequotes

read more
I don't have a good way with people who have a lot in their life. This is what happens, in their big world, they tends to forget my small things. 
They aren't even to be blamed, I understand that. 
But still I hold on to a hope that, this not remains same when *small things turns to *big ones! A lot kind to kindle hope.✨️

Pic Credit- Myself

#yqbabaquotes #yqbaba #hope #smallthings #life #frozenbrute #lifequotes

Swati Priyadarshini

Platonic Love.❤️ love #yqbaba #platoniclove #frozenbrute life #Hope #Home

read more
Can I call you home?
Where I can hop around
Even if I feel numb.

Many scars are yet to be shown
When I won't fit into your beauty standards,
Will you be my comfort zone?

Can I call you hope?
Holding onto whom I can only
Feel like being unroped.

At times I can be the tough,
All I wish for your time & every inch of trust.
Will you be my platonic love? Platonic Love.❤️

#love #yqbaba #platoniclove #frozenbrute #life #hope #home

Swati Priyadarshini

I may pretend like not geting things, until I get people. #yqbaba #Friendship life #frozenbrute love #wait

read more
I'm a kinda girl who can
patiently wait,

for that look of yours, 
           you always wish to get.
for that grail of forever, 
           you want to set.

For that one day
waiting for us, to be ours, I bet. I may pretend like not geting things, until I get people.

#yqbaba #friendship #life #frozenbrute #love #wait

Swati Priyadarshini

Light gives hope, right! Hope always brings happiness. But have you ever been afraid of hope? Yes, hope. For the hope to turn into an expectation within no time. I always prefered remaining in dark, the unclear and unknown rather than thriving on those unrealistic hopes. Just like it is said," Not everyday will make you laugh out loud, and not everyday will make you want to celebrate life you life." I can't find the way out but it became my routine to run within these dark circles. I lost all m #Happiness #yqbaba #Drained #longform #frozenbrute

read more
D E A R, D R A I N E D :)

-Emptied in Capt Light gives hope, right! Hope always brings happiness. But have you ever been afraid of hope? Yes, hope. For the hope to turn into an expectation within no time. I always prefered remaining in dark, the unclear and unknown rather than thriving on those unrealistic hopes. Just like it is said," Not everyday will make you laugh out loud, and not everyday will make you want to celebrate life you life."

I can't find the way out but it became my routine to run within these dark circles. I lost all m

Swati Priyadarshini

But life isn't about all of these if you can make yourself better. #yqbaba love life #lifelessons #frozenbrute #Change #microtale

read more
Changing the person in you whom 
someone loved so deeply, is the worst thing
you can ever do to them. But life isn't about all of these if you can make yourself better.

#yqbaba #love #life #lifelessons #frozenbrute #change #microtale

Swati Priyadarshini

Can't think of a caption for this. When does the #fearoflosingsomeone goes away? Tell us through this #Collab challenge. #yqbaba #Death #frozenbrute #YourQuoteAndMine #Empathy Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When silence is replaced by clarity, death or empathy! Can't think of a caption for this.

When does the #fearoflosingsomeone goes away? Tell us through this #collab challenge. #yqbaba #death #frozenbrute #YourQuoteAndMine #empathy
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification