Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best abarbershop Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best abarbershop Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bas aba mock exam, bas aba study, bas aba coupon code, bas aba, proud moments aba reviews,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Ashika Ashika

It's time for a #jokecollab. Elaborate on the given prompt and tell us the how of it. #Collab #beingwithme #abarbershop Here's my try: Being with me is like being in a barber shop. You get the best service when you don't talk too much. What about you? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I can help you chop all your flaws and help you grow healthy and strong.  It's time for a #jokecollab. Elaborate on the given prompt and tell us the how of it. #collab #beingwithme #abarbershop

Here's my try: Being with me is like being in a barber shop. You get the best service when you don't talk too much. What about you? #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sateesh Anangi

It's time for a #jokecollab. Elaborate on the given prompt and tell us the how of it. #Collab #beingwithme #abarbershop Here's my try: Being with me is like being in a barber shop. You get the best service when you don't talk too much. What about you? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Because i will trim all your problems  It's time for a #jokecollab. Elaborate on the given prompt and tell us the how of it. #collab #beingwithme #abarbershop

Here's my try: Being with me is like being in a barber shop. You get the best service when you don't talk too much. What about you? #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Thank your stars for that...
I chope off like a Sculptor chisling
extra portion of the Stone to give 
a neat shape...

I make you look presentable,

like an Editor removing verbiage...  It's time for a #jokecollab. Elaborate on the given prompt and tell us the how of it. #collab #beingwithme #abarbershop

Sonia Dey

read more
Barber gives you happiness by giving a new haircut same way I could give you happiness by be a good listener.  It's time for a #jokecollab. Elaborate on the given prompt and tell us the how of it. #collab #beingwithme #abarbershop

Dr Upama Singh

read more
I will let the moon shine like the sky by dropping all the stars like hair from your head It's time for a #jokecollab. Elaborate on the given prompt and tell us the how of it. #collab #beingwithme #abarbershop

Vidushi Kulshreshtha

read more
I'll try to cut your foodie thoughts
those make you stout!
I'll try to colour your old-aged thoughts
those make you OAP!
I'll remove your negative thoughts
those suppress your risky cop!
I'll nurture your optimistic thoughts
those lead you on top! 

It's time for a #jokecollab. Elaborate on the given prompt and tell us the how of it. #collab #beingwithme #abarbershop

Tejaswini Dash

read more
What I want that I do..  It's time for a #jokecollab. Elaborate on the given prompt and tell us the how of it. #collab #beingwithme #abarbershop

Muralidharan P

read more
Just flipping the pages without reading.

It's time for a #jokecollab. Elaborate on the given prompt and tell us the how of it. #collab #beingwithme #abarbershop

Nikhil Kaushik

It's time for a #jokecollab #Collab #beingwithme #abarbershop #YourQuoteAndMine #mereshabdonkajahan #nikhil_kaushik Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Let me color your mood and i need to brush up your skills, May i add some hope essense to your life, Let me cut worries from your life, Can i give a perfect touch to your personality. Let's me dry up your tears from your life forever. It's time for a #jokecollab #collab #beingwithme #abarbershop #yourquoteandmine #mereshabdonkajahan #nikhil_kaushik

R.S. Meena

It's time for a #jokecollab. Elaborate on the given prompt and tell us the how of it. #Collab #beingwithme #abarbershop Here's my try: Being with me is like being in a barber shop. You get the best service when you don't talk too much. What about you? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
Scissors, comb etc. It's time for a #jokecollab. Elaborate on the given prompt and tell us the how of it. #collab #beingwithme #abarbershop

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification