Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iwasinlovewhen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iwasinlovewhen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about iwa 880, i=int(1)/(a^(2)cos^(2x+b^(2)sin^(2)x)dx, means being saved from the effects of sin, denominationalism is a sin, tremble and do not sin,

• 19 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Hemlata Pandey

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasinlovewhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I know what He wants to say without saying a single word Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasinlovewhen #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aniket Rai

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasinlovewhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Thought of losing her started haunting me Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasinlovewhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more

I first blushed seeing my reflection in the mirror the day after I met him..  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasinlovewhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Aamna Magray

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasinlovewhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqenglish #yqquotes #yqcollab

read more
When I felt the pain of my beloved! Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasinlovewhen #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba #yqenglish #yqquotes #yqcollab

khusi

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasinlovewhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ankitaguptapoetry

read more
When I was not in front of you, I started feeling like a fish that was being carried away by the water. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasinlovewhen #YourQuoteAndMine
#ankitaguptapoetry

Nitesh Prajapati

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasinlovewhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters love #Inspiration

read more
 I was thinking about her more than me.  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasinlovewhen #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters #love #inspiration

Varadhan P M

read more

I started to have disturbed sleep,

Mind , restless and highly emotional,

Lost my appetite, normality,

Roaming in my Room, out of mind

And mood, suspecting everyone, that

They suspect something.... Enough
Enough of this undeclared LOVE 💕 Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasinlovewhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
he simply refused to leave my mind and heart. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasinlovewhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Monalisa Guje

read more
You looked at me and my heart beats 💞 increased. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasinlovewhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Lekhak Ji

Follow me for more Suraj Gupta #writergupta #yourquote #Quote love Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasinlovewhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
when i plucked rose without caring thorn Follow me for more Suraj Gupta
#writergupta #yourquote #quote #love 

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasinlovewhen #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification