Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myluckisbad Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myluckisbad Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mylinq/corona, mylpg.eu app, myly app, mylta power, mylf videos,

• 14 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 12 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. Talk about your bad luck in today's #jokecollab. #myluckisbad #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
readers of YourQuote wish there existed a mirchi nimbu or any bad luck emoji that they could use in the comments section of my quote👻 Welcome to the day 12 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Talk about your bad luck in today's #jokecollab. #myluckisbad #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Save me🤭😰🐱 Welcome to the day 12 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. Talk about your bad luck in today's #jokecollab. #myluckisbad #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
People run away when I try to cross any street that I walk on. They call me the black cat. 
Children meeow when I appear to warn their parents. 
🥺😪😪😪😪😪 Save me🤭😰🐱

Welcome to the day 12 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Talk about your bad luck in today's #jokecollab. #myluckisbad #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

🤦‍♀️ hey, I hope you don't do it. 🤭 Welcome to the day 12 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. Talk about your bad luck in today's #jokecollab. #myluckisbad #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am nicknamed alakashmi.. the goddess of misfortune and people offer me nimbu mirchi when I visit their homes so that I stay away. 
🥺😪😰 🤦‍♀️ hey, I hope you don't do it. 🤭

Welcome to the day 12 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Anuj Jain

Welcome to the day 12 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. Talk about your bad luck in today's #jokecollab. #myluckisbad #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
fifteen lakh rupees were transferred in my bank account and all my credit card balances and all debts were cleared and settled with money in the account. 
Before I could thank Mr. Modi I received a message from the bank that it was a mistake on their part and I had to return the money or face legal action. 

Anuj Jain

read more
I invariably get discerning readers. 

Chidanand Mayachari

Welcome to the day 12 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. Talk about your bad luck in today's #jokecollab. #myluckisbad #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
beautiful ladies talk with me with smile, but only when I am with my wife. Welcome to the day 12 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

#csmayachari

Varadhan P M

read more

When I propose to a girl,

I get her Sister !!  Welcome to the day 12 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Varadhan P M

read more

When my turn comes the counter

closes 🔒 Welcome to the day 12 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Dr. Kshitij Shinghal

read more
that Hardships may lurk
determined, persistent, hopeful
I'll force with my hardwork
Even destiny  to rework.  Welcome to the day 12 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Aditi Mishra

read more
No body can't talk to me.... Welcome to the day 12 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification