Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best loversconversation Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best loversconversation Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love my way, funny love quotes in hindi for him, love quotes for him with images, world love music, button poetry love,

• 1 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Nivedita Adhikari

"Please include me in all the plans that you make for your life," said she, " because I don't know what to do of my life without you. From the day you proposed to me, I have planned my whole life with you. Sometimes I do feel bad to think that I have only 45 years left to be with you if at all I live for 70-80 years. Why didn't I meet you early? I would have got some extra time to be with you."  #cinemagraph #loversconversation #love #conversation #yqbaba #yqquotes

Nivedita Adhikari

"If I could travel back to past, I would have searched for you instead of trusting those wrong guys so that I could get extra years to spend with you. I met you too late." said she. #loversconversation #love #yqbaba #yqquotes #yourquotebaba #yourquote

Nivedita Adhikari

"Don't ignore the people who loves you and who you love because of your temporary problems.  Once they dies, they will never come back. You will be left with emptiness and nothing can fill it up. Even if you want, you can't hug them or touch them. You will be left only with memories. You might meet them in dreams, but sometimes, they won't even care to speak with us. And when we wake up, we will be left with emptiness." said she. #life #yqbaba #yqquotes #yourquote #yourquotebaba #loversconversation

Nivedita Adhikari

"I know life is short but I haven't started living my life yet. We were busy making a living all these years that we forgot to live. There are many things that I wanted to do with you. There are places that I have always wanted to visit with you. I am yet to get married, I am yet to see our children and grandchildren grow up. I am yet to see your hair turn grey, your face wrinkled. I am yet to live that happy life with you that I have always dreamt of. I cannot die like this. I don't want to die with regrets." said she, looking at her medical test results. #loversconversation #justathought #yqbaba #yqquotes #yourquotebaba #yourquote

Nivedita Adhikari

Tearful, she said, "I prefer to die than to live without you because life spent staying away from you is equal to being death. I will be left with no emotions and feelings. I can never love anyone else as I have loved you and I can never be happy."  #loversconversation #love #incompleteconversation #yourquote #yourquotebaba #yqbaba #yqquotes

Nivedita Adhikari

"It's been so long that we have last met. I am starting to forget the feel of your touch, the feel of your warm breath on my skin, the softness of you lips and your smell. I miss you to that extent that I feel, I will die." said she. #onesidedconversations #loversconversation #love #missing #yourquote #yourquotebaba #yqbaba #yqquotes

Nivedita Adhikari

"It's been so many years that I am with you. But my heart still flutters whenever I see you. I feel like a teenage girl who has caught her crush stealing a glance at her." said she. #loversconversation #love #youngheart #unfinishedconversations #yourquote #yourquotebaba #yqbaba #yqquotes

Nivedita Adhikari

Looking into his eyes she said, "Why to get annoyed with each other when we know that life is unpredictable. I might not be alive tomorrow. On my deathbed, I will not regret the things that I couldn't buy. But I will regret for the time that I couldn't spend with you. So, I want to live with you as long as I live."
 #life  #loversconversation #yourquote #yourquotebaba #yqquotes #yqbaba

Nivedita Adhikari

He said, " Please move on. Don't wait for me. I don't have anything with me now. I won't be able to give you the life you deserve."

She replied, "I didn't fall in love with you when you had everything. I fell in love when you were penniless. It doesn't matter now whether you have anything or not because I didn't love you for the things you have but for who you are." #conversation #loversconversation #yourquote #yourquotebaba #yqbaba #yqquotes

Nivedita Adhikari

He replied," Death is inevitable. Everyone will die one day. Some will be forgotten, some will be remembered. I will remember you whole my life. I will not cry because you will be alive in my memory and will always be a part of my life." #conversation #loversconversation #love #yourquotebaba #yourquote #yqbaba #yqquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification