Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best onesidedconversations Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best onesidedconversations Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about one sided love shayari and messages, sad shayari for one sided love in hindi, one sided love shayari in hindi for girlfriend, one sided love hindi poetry, pain one sided love quotes in hindi,

• 6 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Here's your second prompt for the Day 6 of #yostowrimo. Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. Feel free to extend it in the caption. #onesidedconversations #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitsconversation

read more
'Hey, Relax. I'm honing my listening abilities to prove that I'm a good listener and i promise this will not be so once we are married' 😉

'You naughty girl. What if I don't marry you?'

'Enjoy having a one sided conversation without a listener' 

And they walk away laughing together.  Here's your second prompt for the Day 6 of #YoStoWriMo. Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. Feel free to extend it in the caption. #onesidedconversations #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#chitsconversation

Afrin Jahan

Here's your second prompt for the Day 6 of #yostowrimo. Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. Feel free to extend it in the caption. #onesidedconversations #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When i don't feel the effortless connection within for our pure love.  Here's your second prompt for the Day 6 of #YoStoWriMo. Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. Feel free to extend it in the caption. #onesidedconversations #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Here's your second prompt for the Day 6 of #yostowrimo. Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. Feel free to extend it in the caption. #onesidedconversations #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
'' Hmmm  ''
''You better not open your mouth, as it is you don't do a thing, all day long I am slogging in the house without a word of appreciation from you, as if it's my solemnn duty to please you. ''
'' But ''
''Enough already, you don't even have the patience to even hear me, that's the problem, only one way conversation, If only you had the will and understanding then you would have known what it is to be like me''
''  I  ''
''You better listen to me now, enough of your monologues, I am fed up with you. '' Here's your second prompt for the Day 6 of #YoStoWriMo. Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. Feel free to extend it in the caption. #onesidedconversations #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

In a way it is a very good sign!
  That shows differences are getting
reduced.
I am glad about it, infact.
  There's no choice fo argument, only
discussions. Very healthy outlook!  Here's your second prompt for the Day 6 of #YoStoWriMo. Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. Feel free to extend it in the caption. #onesidedconversations #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Here's your second prompt for the Day 6 of #yostowrimo. Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. Feel free to extend it in the caption. #onesidedconversations #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
I've lot of work nowadays. So, I'm not able to respond to your chats. Here's your second prompt for the Day 6 of #YoStoWriMo. Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. Feel free to extend it in the caption. #onesidedconversations #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

Nivedita Adhikari

And she said,"I think I have gone crazy because I feel happy only with one-sided conversation with you." #onesidedconversations #love #unbelievablelove #yourquote #yourquotebaba #yqbaba #yqqoutes

Nivedita Adhikari

"It's been so long that we have last met. I am starting to forget the feel of your touch, the feel of your warm breath on my skin, the softness of you lips and your smell. I miss you to that extent that I feel, I will die." said she. #onesidedconversations #loversconversation #love #missing #yourquote #yourquotebaba #yqbaba #yqquotes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification