Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tomyfavouriteperson Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tomyfavouriteperson Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tom and jerry video hindi mai, download tom and jerry in hindi, tom and jerry images with quotes 590, tom and jerry images for whatsapp dp, tom and jerry da,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

The Depth Of Heart

Welcome to the Day 18 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, collab and dedicate a letter to your favourite person. #tomyfavouriteperson #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are a blessing for me.
Before you that time i used to get upset mostly Time,but now it's only few.
Never let you go.
I really want you in my every way.the way of success,,the way of friends, the way of love,
By all means everywhere, Everytime. Welcome to the Day 18 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Today, collab and dedicate a letter to your favourite person. #tomyfavouriteperson #letters #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chetna Gupta

Welcome to the Day 18 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, collab and dedicate a letter to your favourite person. #tomyfavouriteperson #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I hope you will not get tired of me.. I know I get upset sometimes. I get angry for no reason and I am always hungry. Please be patient with me. We may face difficulties but I will always be here for you. I will never let go because I love you.. Welcome to the Day 18 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Today, collab and dedicate a letter to your favourite person. #tomyfavouriteperson #letters #YourQuoteAndMine

Presha

read more
You're not just a person... you're my whole heart... nobody else makes me feel like you do... I guess after my parents... you are the one who has that
important place in my life!
Thank you for accepting me with all my flaws and loving me even when I'm at my worst!
I love you and I hope you'll always be there in my life! Welcome to the Day 18 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Sita Prasad

read more
I love you because you are considerate. You are such a listener and above all the warmth just keeps me going. I am least bothered about other's viewpoints I know you were hurt and ridiculed and hence you reserve your love unto yourself. We need each other no matter what happens. Stay as you are.
Luv you buddy💝 Welcome to the Day 18 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

sanjana

read more
The magic of your eyes..
The spell of your smile ...
I am simply carried away as if,
an essence of a blooming flower 
that boyhood of wonder and hope
a zest for a life 
         Oh i come to hold my heart,
          raise my hands in joy and 
I am always tempted to ask
From where you ought to bring 
this shine in my eyes !! Welcome to the Day 18 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Aayush Vishnoi

read more
Thank you for all your creative and lovely birthday messages. On my birthday, I felt both happy and sad because the whole year passed quickly but the people I loved were here by my side! Welcome to the Day 18 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Nitima Singh

read more
You have been showered by the God to rejuvenate my aura once again, to turn my fiery nature into a smile, you are one whom I can look for when I find myself helpless and lone under the big sky... You are answer to every tear and every pain stricken days of mine.
Oxygen is not the only element of my survival, it's majorly you.
The more I think of you, the more my days of living gets longer and younger. ❤🥲 Welcome to the Day 18 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Varadhan P M

read more

Even at this age I do recall my Science
Master, who has gone with the wind, 
Sri P N Subramanian, A Model Teacher.
Kind yet not lenient, Strict not Savageous..
  Induced interest, that made me work
as a Science Teacher for sometime..
  His Dedication ,Dignity and Devotion
made him a 3D Teacher!
My Pranaams, wherever you are and
Whatever you are! I remain still your
humble student.  Welcome to the Day 18 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

#theuntouchedvoice

read more
Today I want to confess, why you are always my favourite. Since the time we have met each other,know each other deeply, I realised you are that kind of person who always care for others without any motive. You have faced lot of emotional damage but still u stood like a strong pillar always . You are always my inspiration. I hope you grow like this forever. 
To my favourite person who is none other than myself.
 Welcome to the Day 18 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

R.S. Meena

Welcome to the Day 18 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, collab and dedicate a letter to your favourite person. #tomyfavouriteperson #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
Dear favourite person 
You're welcome in my life,
You make me able to face strife.  Welcome to the Day 18 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification