Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best totheotherme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best totheotherme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tot ja ey dil shayri 0, toth meaning, tot bag, define tot 10, cho tot,

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Silvi Gupta

Hu n me the one & only, single piece in the world 😁😜. Self worth 😁😇 Welcome to the Day 25 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, collab and write a letter to the other you that exists in a parallel universe. #letters #totheotherme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Remember, though you are like me 
You can't be the real me.
Because I am the only one in this metaverse. Hu n me the one & only, single piece in the world 😁😜. Self worth 😁😇

Welcome to the Day 25 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Today, collab and write a letter to the other you that exists in a parallel universe. #letters #totheotherme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Presha

Welcome to the Day 25 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, collab and write a letter to the other you that exists in a parallel universe. #letters #totheotherme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I wish you are the better version of me... I wish you don't overthink everything like I do... I wish you are more daring and confident than I ever can be... I wish nobody has ever hurt you... I wish you are in a much better place than me! Welcome to the Day 25 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Today, collab and write a letter to the other you that exists in a parallel universe. #letters #totheotherme #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Aastha Jain

Were we given choices? I wonder. That I chose to come here and you chose a universe parallel to mine. What choices are you making now? Are they better? Better than mine! I send my luck to you often. Often wishing, that the things I didn't get to do here, you are choosing 'em there. Are you doing the same thing? Are these your choices that I unknowingly choose? We seem to overlap each other, when there are glitches in the space, that our universe collides and for a moment I find myself living the same thing twice. #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #yolewrimo #totheotherme

read more
I am sure, we have crossed our paths, 
more often than we know.
That on a normal day, there's a
sudden burst of euphoria, or a
sudden wave of despair. 
It's you, right?  Were we given choices? I wonder. That I chose to come here and you chose a universe parallel to mine. What choices are you making now? Are they better? Better than mine!

I send my luck to you often. Often wishing, that the things I didn't get to do here, you are choosing 'em there.

Are you doing the same thing?
Are these your choices that I unknowingly choose? 

We seem to overlap each other, when there are glitches in the space, that our universe collides and for a moment I find myself living the same thing twice.

Varadhan P M

Welcome to the Day 25 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, collab and write a letter to the other you that exists in a parallel universe. #letters #totheotherme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Dear my other half,
  Normally there are Nine people totally
like Me. They exist at various places and
in different age groups. Atleast one clone of yours you would certainly be meeting in your lifetime...
You are in another Universe. I am eager to know how you dressup, eat what language you speak, how you look and the like.. Do you have these five Elements and the Sun?
   Even if you reply I wonder whether I would make out anything!
Good bye Welcome to the Day 25 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

... मोलिका

read more
Dear myself
I miss u a lot as you were
with me on my early years..
I don't get it why and how
you left me alone in this dimension
I just want to hug you soooo tight 
and want to cry out
all my pains i hide
in the corner of my eyes.
I want to share all my happy moments too with you.
I am trying so hard to connect again with you,
I request you to please find me in here
and absorb the moisture of my soul
in the clay of your strong spirituality..
Dear myself please combine me in you again
like the past time we spent together in all bads and goods,
in all ups and downs..! Welcome to the Day 25 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Komal Sharma Gupta

#tejaswiniaura Welcome to the Day 25 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, collab and write a letter to the other you that exists in a parallel universe. #letters #totheotherme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I see you walking the lines,
one word, one letter, one thought a time,
a walk down mirrored realities, 
each step in Time,
heel shadows in the past, skim walk in the present,
tip toes tip into futures unseen,
three layered being, I see you,
time warper, I see you,
papyrus labyrinth drifter, I see you,
time sentinelled, I see you.
I see you, I see you.
To the Me,
that exists in a parallel universe. #tejaswiniaura

Welcome to the Day 25 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Tarot Card Reader Neha Mathur

read more
My parts are still within you
My heart inches towards you
The bubble of thoughts coexist
I know you care for me a lot
Your fragments create new story
A story that is unique for others
But for me I am the story
You fetch help whenever I need
Because you only know what I can see
Between  you and me there are no illusions
Because you are my best version.

Neha mathur

R.S. Meena

Welcome to the Day 25 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, collab and write a letter to the other you that exists in a parallel universe. #letters #totheotherme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
I'm not different from me. 
I won't change myself for me.  Welcome to the Day 25 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

mw

read more
You deserve much more better days in life. Welcome to the Day 25 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification