Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best generosityin10words Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best generosityin10words Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love gen owner, love gen malad, dominance is an autonomous feature of a gene, gen you, se 2a gen iphone,

• 14 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #generosityin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Thanking generously for gift as well as attending the function Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #generosityin10words 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Abid

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #generosityin10words #museofmine My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Gifting a yearly premium 
subscription to a follower
on YourQuote.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #generosityin10words 
#museofmine 
My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Mac Edwards

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #generosityin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Opening up your arms and heart unconditionally without any bias Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #generosityin10words 

Paradoxical Penman

read more
What happens to trees when they are blessed with fruits. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #generosityin10words 

Varadhan P M

read more
Excelling each limit emotionally
and willingly while giving to others.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #generosityin10words 

Siddarth

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #generosityin10words #yqbaba #randomscribbles My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Something shown in return
Something gotten in return

Meaningless return.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #generosityin10words #yqbaba #randomscribbles 

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

read more
Few extra mile of walk to check upon worrying friend Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #generosityin10words 

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

read more
Your time and care to person who needs your presence   Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #generosityin10words 

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

read more
Greeting words with smiling face to collegeues in every morning Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #generosityin10words 

No Name

read more
The source of your generosity comes from your kind heart Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #generosityin10words 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification